A Data Scientist (m/f) role has become available at an International organization leader in their field.
Data Scientist (m/f)
- Work closely with internal business & technical stakeholders to ensure alignment and the successful deployment of predictive models across platforms
- Development of predictive models and work with complex data sets
- Ability to clearly articulate the information and findings to both technical and non-technical professionals
With a background in a business setting coupled with a Statistics / technical background you have:
- 3+ years’ experience in Predictive modelling & Machine Learning
- Strong skills around technologies such as Python (including data science libraries), SQL, MySQL
- Version control systems proficiency
- Data visualization tools as Tableau, Qlik, PowerBI
- Experience in Cloud services a plus
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- PHD or Master’s degree in quantitative disciplines
- Fluent in English
Apply for the Data Scientist (m/f) position if you believe this is your next challenge.
A Data Scientist (m/f) role has become available at an International organization leader in their field