Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you’ll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
We are currently looking for a Risk Consultant in our Zurich office.
What you will be doing:
- To provide onsite and remote implementation consulting in the field of Asset & Liability Management, Liquidity Risk Management and Market Risk for leading financial institutions in Switzerland and around Europe.
- To have extensive responsibilities right from the beginning and to be in charge of analyzing banking business together with designing solutions or even managing your own project
- To analyze, understand and model banking data to ensure best quality input into our solutions
- To develop in-depth knowledge about how banks work in Risk Management and how to calibrate and implement robust risk models.
What you bring:
- You have ideally one to three years of experience in one or more of the following fields: Bank’s Risk Management, Bank’s Treasury, ALM, Risk Consulting, Implementation Consulting or IT Consulting.
- Your intellectual curiosity allows you to absorb new concepts quickly, think independently and develop creative and novel approaches to help our clients solve their problems.
- Strong interpersonal, organizational and communication skills help you to cope with the demands of day-to-day business on projects.
- Experience in Project Management.
- Since we run a global business, a willingness to travel frequently is required (65% - 100%)
- Fluent German and English required, French and additional languages an asset.
What we offer you:
- A multifaceted job with a high degree of responsibility
- The chance to work on challenging, relevant issues in financial services & technology
- Varied and challenging work to help you grow your technical and functional skillset
- A modern, international work environment and a dedicated and motivated team
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.