For our client in the Pharma industry based in Rotkreuz we are looking for a Senior Software Engineer.
Areas of responsibility:
Technical lead for software development tasks or projects in teams.
- Independent delivery of complex, broadly defined software assignments. Specification,
- Implementation, testing and documentation of these assignments and drafting/ definition of tasks for others.
- Independent planning and implementation of complex internal and external sub-projects by involving
- several employees, or responsible for an area of technological activity.
- Executes with high accountability to schedule and quality.
- Participates actively in detailed design, code reviews, bug/issue triage, and supports well informed
- decisions towards business and engineering goals.
- Review expert for other project groups.
- Internal and external knowledge transfer.
- Active role in the scope of conceptual problem solving.
- Defines over-arching concepts for the entire product area.
- Closely collaborates with partner teams.
- Acts upon RMD Cultural Beliefs.
Professional and technical requirements:
- Working on the DevOps architecture.
- Driving a DevOps mindset and principals in the projects.
- Responsible for driving new technology inputs in the projects.
- Development activities within the team.
- Senior in BuildMaster/DevOps environment (>5 years)
- Microsoft Azure DevOps
- Microsoft Azure Cloud
- Other cloud providers ideally
- Docker and Kubernetes
- IaC – Packer, Ansible, terraform
- Code quality
- Coding experience in .NET / Java
- Fast learning capabilities
Reference no: 920034 AD
Role: Senior Software Engineer
Industry: Pharmaceutical industry
Location: Rotkreuz, Switzerland
Start date: asap
Duration: 12 months contract, with possible extension
ITech Consult is a certified ISO 9001:2015 Swiss company with offices also located in Germany and Ireland. ITech Consult is specialised in delivering IT candidates for contract work. We were founded in
1997 by IT professionals; hence we well understand what it means to be professionally supported in your search for a new project and being employed.