For our client in the Pharma industry based in Basel we are looking for a Product Data Analyst.
The role is based in the Global Product and Supply Chain Management (PTS) department. PTS connects the different parts to ensure worldwide reliable supply to patients and is part of the Pharma Technical Operations (PT) organization. PT produces medicines at several sites around the world. At the core of PT are various SAP ERP and planning systems that enable the planning, production, release, distribution, and sales. These systems require high quality data. Which builds a crucial part on our Pharma vision to provide 3-5 times more patient benefit at half of the cost for society. In the role of Product Data Analyst, you will play a vital part to achieve it.
Areas of responsibility:
Your general accountability is defined by the corporate directives, guidelines and operating principles, as well as by the company’s core values and behaviors. In this job, you will have one or more of several roles:
Assignments will be based on Supply Chain Configuration / Product Families, Analytics and business needs.
- Accountable and the point of contact for the end to end Product Data for Global Supply Chain Materials
- Initiating and Monitoring of product master data creation, change and retirement progress
- Responsible for acting as a connector between the technical data science resources and supply
chain users for developing new Reporting & Analytics tools (and for Product Supply Chain Configuration)
- Translate business needs into master data / analytics requirements and translate analytical findings into real business solutions
- Gather supply chain / business users inputs for developing new state of the art tools, processes, reports
- Act as the data steward
- Responsible for building and maintaining collaborative relationships with key stakeholders and managing expectations to adopt and implement FAIR (Findable, Accessible, Interoperable and Reusable) data shared and engine processes, systems and tools.
- End to end responsibility for product master data for assigned product families and ensure implementation is completed on time
- Provide product insights and translate business needs into analytic requirements (diagnostic, descriptive, prescriptive analytics) to ensure good and fast decision-making.
- Drive data compliance to decisions and standards by auditing accuracy, readiness and completeness
- Leveraging data and analytics capabilities with business knowledge to enable the best decisions
- Active participation in the different product and project related working groups with an impact on Global Product Data Management
- Generation of Key Performance Indexes and health indicator
- Execution of periodic data audits and analysis with Data Content Owners
- Transforming organizational mindset and capability to drive value from data
Professional and technical requirements:
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Knowledge of SAP/R3 (MM) and/or SAP/S4 applications
- Further experience with ERP systems are an advantage and supply chain systems. (SAP, APO, OMP)
- Experienced in Master Data
- Analytics & Reporting: Knows the Standard Analytics & Reporting Tools and their capabilities, is able to select the best Tool based on the business requirement.
- Supply chain management experience in pharma
- BS/MS Degree (life sciences, engineering and/or business disciplines preferred)
- Analytical Problem Solving – Ability to identify problems, define problem statements clearly and accurately and apply structured methodology to identify data-driven root causes. Entrepreneurial mindset – please give specific example in the CV
- Self-motivated, proactive, well organized, flexible, customer-oriented team player with a high level of communication skills
- Proven track record of translating analytical findings into real business solutions and transforming organizational mindset and capability to drive value from data.
- Excellent English
- Result driven with a flexible approach and able to navigate in a global environment
- Excellent planning and prioritization skills with the ability to multitask
- Strong systems, process knowledge, and the ability to communicate and positively influence behaviors at all levels of the organization.
- Understands issues from multiple perspectives and encourages direct and open discussions about important issues.
- Positive attitude – Perceives constant change and development as opportunity for the company,
the process and him-/herself.
- Entrepreneurial mindset and eager to learn new things
- Builds trustful and effective relationships.
- Listens to team members and makes efficient use of time in group setting
Nice to Haves:
- Process and project management experience: able to direct an analytics initiative from ideation through production and adoption and have an understanding of the life cycle of analytics initiative and the common pitfalls.
- Advanced Analytics & Reporting skill set would be an asset: Proficient in one or more Reporting
& Analytics tools. Like: BW, Tableau, Alteryx, SAC, GBT, IDQ (Informatica)
Reference no: 920091 AD
Role: Product Data Analyst
Industry: Pharmaceutical industry
Location: Basel, Switzerland
Start date: asap
Duration: 12 months contract, with possible extension
ITech Consult is a certified ISO 9001:2015 Swiss company with offices also located in Germany and Ireland. ITech Consult is specialised in delivering IT candidates for contract work. We were founded in 1997 by IT professionals; hence we well understand what it means to be professionally supported in your search for a new project and being employed