valantic stands for the "digital now". We show our customers what is possible in digitalisation today - from strategy to tangible realisation. Our range of services includes Customer Experience (CX), Supply Chain Excellence, SAP Services, Digital Strategy and Financial Services Automation.
Our recipe for success is based on our 1,200 digital experts, who are organized in expert teams and competence centers at 25 locations.
We are the elements of the digital now.
valantic Business Analytics is our Competence Center for "Big Data & Business Analytics" and "Artificial Intelligence". Big Data Analytics - Business Intelligence - Predictive & Advanced Analytics are familiar terms? In diverse Business Intelligence projects you develop and implement innovative Business Intelligence solutions for strategic business areas.
Interested? Come join us now as
Principal Consultant (m/w/d) Data Warehousing & Analytics
Your field of action
- As a Principal Consultant you are responsible for the project success of strategic analytics initiatives of our customers
- You lead project teams to success and are a technical expert for highly complex analytical questions and innovative technologies
- Based on market-leading vendor solutions (including SAP, Microsoft, IBM), you will design, implement and optimize the latest data-driven platform solutions
- You work with future-oriented (cloud) architectures in the backend (DWH, ETL, Big Data) as well as in the frontend (Analytics, Reporting, Self-Service BI)
- You enjoy both the development of existing customer relationships and the acquisition of new customers
What distinguishes you
- You have at least 5 years of professional and project management experience in the business analytics environment
- You have experience in Business Intelligence and Data Warehousing (knowledge of automation solutions is an advantage)
- You were able to gain expert knowledge in Data Warehouse architectures, ETL tools, SQL and at least one BI frontend tool
- You have excellent analytical skills, a strong sense of commitment and a strong customer focus
- You like to take responsibility and develop our team and our customers continuously
- You are committed, communicate actively and promote the qualitative and economic success of the Analytics Business Unit
- You are ready to travel and speak fluent German and English
You can look forward to it
- Professional environment with challenging digital projects for well-known customers and hidden champions
- A passionate team with Can-Do Attitude that welcomes you with open arms
- A modern working environment with a feel-good factor
- Development opportunities that suit you
- Flexible working hours, attractive benefits and of course lots of fun