With more than 1700 employees, over 200 clients and 14 offices in Switzerland, Italy, Germany, France, UK and USA, Fincons Group is one of the leading IT companies in the national and international market. The Group provides a broad range of services and solutions from IT business consulting to system integration and from development of core business solutions to proprietary ones.
We are hiring!
Would you like to be part of innovative and international projects in the Financial Services area?
To extend our growing team of the financial industry in Lugano (Switzerland) we are searching a Test Engineer / Test Manager in the Financial Services sector to support our local Datawarehouse teams and our customers.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Collaborate with a high-performing and forward-focused agile team, Product Owner and Stakeholder community
- Prepare the test plans according to the test strategy
- Coordinate the test activities front to backend with the team (functional and non-functional test to meet the test coverage and quality requirements)
- Conduct code reviews and test software as needed, along with participating in application architecture and design and other phases of SDLC
- Developing and implementing quality standards and quality control systems
- Ensuring that workflows, processes, and products comply with safety regulations
- Investigating and troubleshooting product or production issues
- Developing corrective actions, solutions, and improvements
Qualifications and Skills
- Scientific degree / master, preferably computer science or engineering
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, computer engineering or equivalent experience
- Several years of experience as a Test Engineer / Test Manager in the Financial Services sector
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Social communication skills and competence in interdisciplinary teams
- Very good skills in Test automation (Selenium, Tosca…)
- Experience in test data management, SQL scripting or DWH technologies
- Good understanding of technical practices (DataOps, DevOps and CI/CD) would be an advantage
- Experience in testing with large-scale data architecture would be an advantage
- Very good command of spoken and written English and Italian
- Swiss employment contract
- Challenging and international projects
- Positive work environment
- Possibility to work in a leading international banking area
If interested, please apply here!
Our personnel search is addressed to candidates of all genders.
The data will be processed and stored exclusively for the purposes of this or future selections, in compliance with the Federal Data Protection Law (LPD) and guaranteeing the rights referred to in art. 13 Legislative Decree 196/03 and EU regulation 679/2016 (GDPR)