We are an international market leader for intelligent people flow solutions and meet challenges at airports, in retail, transportation and building management. Our in-house, Swiss made hardware and software for precise people counting optimize people flow while respecting data privacy. We are committed to the success of our customers and create a sense of safety and comfort for people on the move. Our highly precise 3D stereo vision technology in combination with AI is the foundation for our success. While the Xovis team is 130 strong worldwide, and continues to grow, we have kept our start-up spirit.
As Product Owner, you make a significant contribution to the successful development of new SaaS products and features for Xovis’ cloud platform. In this role, you interact with stakeholders from a wide range of different fields in order to optimize the value added by your team’s work.
Your responsibilities include:
- Translating business cases into technical requirements, mapping interdependencies and confirming feasibility in cooperation with Product Managers and Developers.
- Formulating Epics/User Stories for SaaS products and prioritizing the corresponding backlogs
- Defining a goal and selecting backlog items together with the team during Sprint planning
- Bridging the business and technical perspectives by acting as a coordinator at the interface between Product Management and Engineering
- Maintaining a high product quality by defining and performing acceptance tests
- Participating in the adaptation of tools and the continuous improvement of processes for requirements management
What you bring to the table:
- Degree in computer science/IT or comparable education/continuing education
- Several years of professional experience in software development, at least three years of which as a Product Owner (preferably in a SaaS context). Further experience with combined HW/SW systems is a plus.
- Industry-recognized certification as a Product Owner (PSPO, CSPO or similar)
- Diligence, assertiveness and ability to professionally handle decisions
- Excellent German language skills are required (C2), very good written and spoken English (B2/C1)
What we offer:
- Flexible working hours and home office
- Growing company where your impact matters
- Wide range of very interesting and challenging tasks
- Active participation in corporate development
- 40 hours week
- 5 weeks vacation
In 2022, we will move to our new headquarter in Zollikofen; a highly attractive working environment where the future of work is now. Do you feel at ease working in a cross-functional, dynamic and challenging environment? We are looking for you to join us in our software development team.
Beatrice von Arx
+41 79 400 03 27