- Create and identify opportunities for strategic partnerships within the Eucor area in the field of personalized health – precision medicine
- Analyse the legal and technical requirements and challenges and propose solutions in close cooperation with the relevant specialists at the partner universities and hospitals
- Support the harmonization and interoperability of existing projects and initiatives, including information technology infrastructures and processes
- Promote networking among personalized health researchers at the European Campus and identify potential cooperation projects (e.g. through exploratory workshops) with regard to collaborations in the areas of research, innovation, teaching and doctoral studies
- Support researchers in submitting joint research funding proposals to the relevant funding organisations
- Coordinate, foster and drive existing and new initiatives
- Educational background in medicine, life sciences, data sciences, health economics or related fields
- Experience in data-driven biomedical or clinical research
- Familiarity with personalized health research and its ethical, legal and social implications
- Experience in the management of collaborative, cross-border and interdisciplinary projects
- Excellent communication skills in English and German (written and spoken), good command of French
- Good conceptual, organisational and networking skills
- Team player who can convince and motivate others
We offer you
We offer you
- A stimulating and challenging position in an innovative and forward-looking field
- Independent work in a highly motivated team and with external partners
- An open, international, dynamic, collaborative and interdisciplinary environment
- Attractive employment conditions, remuneration and social benefits in accordance with the regulations of the University of Basel
The University of Basel, founded in 1460, is a university with an international reputation that excels in research and teaching. Since 1989 it belongs to Eucor – The European Campus a strategic alliance in the Upper Rhine Region with the Universities of Freiburg, Haute-Alsace, Strasbourg and the Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (KIT). Within Eucor, the University of Basel coordinates the focus area personalized health – precision medicine. By fostering and establishing collaborations between French, German and Swiss universities or university clinics, this initiative also aims at developing standards for data driven health research across political borders. As Personalized Health Project Manager at the European Campus you will be responsible for the development and implementation of a forward-looking strategy and for strengthening the University of Basel and the Upper Rhine region as leading centres in the field of precision medicine.
Application / Contact
We look forward to receiving your complete application via the eRecruiting portal by February 14, 2021.
In case of questions, please contact Dr. Christine Meyer Richli, Deputy Secretary General and Head of Eucor - The European Campus, email@example.com.
Start Date: upon agreement
Location: Basel, Switzerland
Duration: the position is initially limited to three years
Percentage: 80-100%. Depending on the profiles of the applicants, this position can also be shared.
Travel required within the Eucor area