As the premier supplier to our client, an international bank with headquarters in Zurich, Swisslinx are looking for a highly motivated Business Analyst with around 5+ years’ experience and solid knowledge of financial instruments and data analysis to work on a critical finance change initiative to introduce new products into the front office environment.
This is a 12 month contract starting ASAP with a strong chance of renewal up to two years.
As the successful candidate you will deliver on the Bank’s strategic initiatives with a focus on the CFO Division. In partnership with key stakeholders, you will have the opportunity to help deliver business solutions leveraging the deep functional expertise of the team.
You will interact closely with a project team of up to 15 Finance Change resources distributed globally, working with various Business subject matter experts and IT counterparts.
You will be responsible for the following:
- Business Analyst to work on strategic CFO platform deliveries to enable new product offerings working towards a globally unified front-to-back architecture
- Opportunity to work with global finance and technology teams
- Understand the overall objectives and architectural aspects of the program and to ensure convergence of the project outcome / design to defined objectives
- Working with key stakeholders and subject matter experts and clearly define scope of work packages
- Extensive interactions with Business and IT counterparts to understand requirements and engage / drive the design approach and syndication
- Gathering and documentation of the business requirements including putting forward recommendations for solutions
- Preparation and execution of test plans, test cases, and drive interaction with users and IT during the testing phase
- Preparation of the documentation and steps for go-live, including user training where required
- Support project management activities by preparing and tracking assigned deliverables as well has highlighting risk and issue
- Ideal candidate will meet the defined attributes for the role and display a high degree of energy, enthusiasm and passion for change including the ability to pro-actively engage in solution design and definition
As the ideal candidate you will possess the following skills and experience:
- At least 5 years of business analysis experience, preferably within the banking or financial services industry and /or a change organization
- Experience of working in large global project with proven ability to work collaboratively across functions and cultures
- Full project lifecycle implementation experience including familiarity of Agile Projects
- Experienced in business requirements gathering, analysis, elicitation and clear documentation
- Proven understanding of OTC Derivatives and/or Loans must have
- Familiarity with financial accounting concepts
- Good experience with MS Excel for analysis purposes
- Fluency in English
Please note due to COVID interviews would be conducted remotely, however the role is based 100% in Switzerland. The team is currently working for home during the pandemic and home office will be offered post COVID.
Are you a passionate quant looking for a role within an international and progressive environment? We look forward to receiving a copy of your CV.