By joining Swissquote, you will become a member of the bank sector leading company. You will be encouraged to develop your skills and to grow within teams of highly qualified specialists. We encourage personal development and actively support creative team work, leadership and responsibility.
The candidate will join the eFX Trading team and will be researching, identifying and testing ideas, to maximize P&L and to improve Swissquote’s electronic FX, Precious Metals and CFD business.
The following processes within Swissquote’s Trading Ecoystem are the focus of the team:
- Price Discovery
- Liquidity Sourcing
- Liquidity Provisioning
- Inventory Management / Internalization System
- Trading Systems Design
- PhD/MSc in statistics, mathematics, physics, engineering or other similar fields.
- Knowledge of market microstructure and the challenges of decentralized markets.
- Experience within a sell side electronic trading firm/bank is a strong plus.
- Knowledge of transaction cost analysis is a plus.
- Good Knowledge of risk management systems and short term prediction models and their implementation.
- Strong Programming skills in R, Python. Experience in Java, C++ and the ability to code prototypes for Product Development is a plus
- Experience with High Frequency Data
- Organized and self-motivated with excellent communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure and deliver on time
- Team oriented and able to work with a team of Traders and Developers
- Fluent in English