Galderma, the world's largest independent global dermatology company, was created in 1981 and is now present in over 100 countries with an extensive product portfolio of prescription medicines, aesthetics solutions and consumer care products. The company partners with health care practitioners around the world to meet the skin health needs of people throughout their lifetime. Galderma is a leader in research and development of scientifically-defined and medically-proven solutions for the skin. For more information, please visit www.galderma.com
The role is based in Zug, Switzerland, sits within marketing team of Galderma Global Aesthetics Business Unit and is reporting to Global Brand Head Restylane/Global Franchise Lead Fillers.
Working very closely with the Brand head/Franchise Lead, and the Global Franchise Team you will:
- Develop and refine the global marketing strategy, based on strong product value propositions addressed to key stakeholders to ensure successful commercialization
- Together with the Global Franchise team, develop 3-5 year communication strategies to support value messages including publications, posters, symposiums, training content, etc.
- Work very closely with the global pricing teams to define successful SKU pricing strategies in key markets
- Work very closely with the key affiliates to understand the market dynamics/requirements, and prepare global solutions that can be implemented at local level.
- Fequenty conduct field rides with representatives in key markets
- Participate in country business reviews
- Track and understand the competition to develop strategies to ensure sustained differentiation of Galderma products
- Assess the field force requirements and ensure launch readiness for successful launch of new medical devices
- Develop all aspects of product branding (naming, packaging, brand books, etc) and content according to annual brand plans (campaigns, PR, digital, etc)
- Prepare product positioning, patient and prescriber segmentation and key marketing messages
- Work with launch excellence team to drive all logistical and commercial requirments for successful product launches
- Support congress activities from marketing perspective (booth, messaging, visuals, symposia etc)
- Coordinates the marketing advisory board meetings and support global KOL development
- Monitor the financial performance of brands/products.
- Represent the GBU in product maintenance/life cycle management project teams; develop business cases and TPPs with key stakeholders for each project
- Commission and evaluate market research to support new product development and to monitor market size, share, growth, and perception of the brand versus its competitors.
- Ideally double science training (engineer, pharmacy or medicine) and degree Business School.
- Fluent in English, both oral and written
- Strong verbal and written skills
- More than 6 years’ experience in international companies, ideally in aesthetics and/or luxury skincare/beauty, at a local and global level.
- Solid experience in brand management in the matrix organization at a local, regional and global level.
- Experience in the US and/ or in Asia or meaningful experience having them as focus markets Globally/Regionally is a big advantage.
- Advanced experience in understanding different lifecycles of brands (incl. ideation, launch and sales).
- Advanced in turning consumer, market and financial data into strategies and initiatives to feed brand growth and equity.
- Successful track record in driving connectivity with target consumers in a digital world.
Other Important Information
Need to be able to work in Switzerland