- A permanent contract with the leader in innovation and high-tech engineering consulting
- A multi-stage model with career opportunities through specialization prospects with over 250'000 consultants around the world and a Group revenue (Altran/CapGemini) of EUR. 17 Bn, the Altran Group is the undisputed global leader in Engineering and R&D services (ER&D)
- In Switzerland, Altran employs more than 400 consultants and aims towards large growth with offices located in Zürich, Basel, Lausanne and Geneva
- Process I&C troubleshooting and investigation for both GMP and Non-GMP manufacturing and laboratory instrumentation systems. Authoring deviations, CAPA’s and/or change control records in a GMP environment as well as updating instrumentation & control panel drawings. Configure Instrumentation & Control systems including utilities, process & laboratory instrumentation, control system hardware, and related software (Delta V, DCS, SCADA, DAS, “Smart” Instrumentation and PLC systems)
- Design, specify and oversee implementation and testing activities of new manufacturing process and laboratory analytical instrumentation. Expert in CRA process. Provide project support for capital projects and global initiatives to implement new facilities, equipment, and instrumentation. Source and supervise I&C contractors as needed
- Identify enhancements and lead projects related to instrumentation, hardware and software upgrades utilized on process and utility systems including interim supervision of I&C technicians and support of FAT activities. Oversee lifecycle management for instrumentation systems and equipment.
- Support validation, quality, regulatory, and safety activities to ensure compliance with policies and procedures. Represent I&C department and participate in cross-functional and global teams to address issues, implement change and improve existing processes
- Bachelor's Degree, MBA or Master’s Degree in Instrumentation & Controls, Electrical, Chemical or Mechanical Engineering
- Professional experience as an Automation, Electro or Electronic Engineer, Medicin Pharma-Technik Dipl., Elektroniker, Control and Regulation Dipl. in startup of facilities
- More than 8 years of experience in pharmaceutical or biotech manufacturing environment
- Project management experience in engineering, construction, commissioning or validation of capital projects (GMP and EMEA regulations)
- Knowledge of industry standards and guidelines, e.g., ISA 5.1, GAMP, S88.01, S95 and CFR’s
- Prior experience with DeltaV, AMS system, OSI PI, Rockwell automation PLC’s and Intellution HMI’s
- Ability to read and understand electrical drawings and instrumentation datasheets/schematics.
- Experience with enterprise/IT systems
- Fluency in English and German. Knowledge of French will be considered as an advantage
If your profile matches the requirements of the position, we will contact you within the next fifteen (15) days of submitting your application. Otherwise, please kindly consider that your application is unsuccessful.
Please note, that we only accept applicants with Swiss or EU/EFTA citizenship or applicants with an existing and valid residence and work permit for Switzerland.
Altran is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Individuals with Disabilities