Our customer offers his employees a unique work environment in which people from different backgrounds work together to realize his vision of a long-term partnership with his end customers. You can look forward to a dynamic, exciting workplace where success is always the result of teamwork and where you can always explore your limits anew.
Around 24,000 people in over 120 countries around the world work for our customer and 89% of them would recommend their employer. One reason for this is probably a long list of fringe benefits. In addition, our customer offers future employees from abroad a very generous relocation package.
Does that sound good to you? Then we are seeking you as Head of IT Architecture
- As Head of IT Architecture, you will actively drive our customers ambitions for digitization and take our solution architecture landscape to the next level
- You and your team of Lead Solution Architects define architectural principles, apply architectural patterns and monitor their implementation
- your work focuses on an interesting mix of technologies, including cloud applications running on Microsoft Azure and Amazon Web Services, one of the largest single-client deployments of SAP S / 4 HANA, an emerging new CRM solution based on SalesForce.com workplace solutions based on Microsoft Office365 and IoT solutions enabled by SAP Leonardo IoT
- You have a master's degree in computer science, information systems, engineering or a related field. PhD is a plus
- You have at least 2 years of experience as head of an architecture team or as a leading architect
- A proven track record in at least one of the following areas is required: (Cloud Native) Software Development, Microservices, Amazon AWS, Microsoft Azure, Salesforce Sales and Marketing Cloud, SAP S / 4 HANA or ECC 6.0
- You have several years of professional experience with patterns for software design / enterprise architecture (especially cloud-native applications, cloud integration patterns and microservices) and a good understanding of back-end integration technologies and patterns (integration based on an event-driven architecture is an advantage)
- You have strong conceptual and analytical skills
- Practical experience in software development is preferred
- You have the possibility to communicate adaptively with engineers, other architects and the management
- You strive to grow and develop yourself and your team
Do you recognize yourself in it? Then we look forward to hearing from you
10 steps to your dream job!
Step 1: Send your documents or call us on +41 44 810 60 00
Step 2 - 10: the rest TwinCap will do for you