You are a committed, motivated, and customer-oriented personality who is ready to take on a lot of responsibility in a dynamic and rapidly developing environment? Then you are exactly the reinforcement we are looking for!
We are a data science boutique that develops data products using novel data science methods and supports organizations on their data journey. On that path, we are looking for a highly motivated individual to support our growth.
- You will work on a range of projects at the intersection of data science and economics/business
- Work with BI Tools such as Microsoft Power BI
- Set up data pipelines in the Azure Data Analytics environment
- Work with R and Python
- You will have the responsibility to lead projects from the beginning to the end by coordinating and planning activities in a multi-disciplined team
- Managing and retaining relationships with existing clients
- Developing growth strategies and identifying new business opportunities
- Completed a university degree preferably in Physics, Math, Engineering, Finance, Economics or a quantitative field
- 1-3 years of experience in data analytics or a related field
- Good knowledge of R or Python
- Experience with Business Intelligence tools such as Power BI, Qlik Sense, or Tableau or willingness to learn it
- Native German skills
- Fluent in English; French would be a plus
- You are dedicated, creative, structured and a self-starter with a strong hands-on mentality
- Passion for data!
What’s in it for you:
- You will be part of a dynamic data science startup with an ambitious team of talented people
- A flexible and creative work environment
- Option to work from home
- The ability to work on a wide variety of data projects for a range of clients
- Experience in a growing startup
Starting date: Autumn 2022 or upon agreement,