International technology group • specialty glasses and glass-ceramics • more than 130 years experience • more than 15,500 employees in 34 countries • innovative ideas for the world of tomorrow
What’s your next milestone?
Artificial Intelligence (AI) Specialist
Our Business Unit Pharmaceutical Systems is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of pharmaceutical primary packaging and analytical lab services. More than 600 production lines in 13 countries worldwide produce more than 10 billion syringes, vials, ampoules, cartridges and special articles of tubing glass or polymer.
We think customers, users and patients first. We think people! We are Business Unit Pharmaceutical Systems.
You want to be part of the most innovative pioneer of pharma packaging?
You want to be part of an open-minded, flexible and inspiring industry team?
You want to develop your potential to the next level?
As Process Engineer at the location St. Gallen, you will join the Pre-Development Department in our global Technology Division as soon as possible. We provide new technologies, process knowhow and equipment to all production sites of the Business Unit Pharmaceutical Systems.
- You are part of a multidisciplinary team that develops new production equipment and processes for the worldwide machine park of SCHOTT Pharmaceutical Systems.
- You hold responsibility for work packages in the field of artificial intelligence in high impact projects and help in the definition of the artificial intelligence roadmap.
- You initialize the development of artificial intelligence based systems and concepts for the improvement of our production equipment and find the most suitable solution in respect to quality and manufacturing cost.
- You run tests and experiments in order to evaluate the feasibility of innovations in the field of artificial intelligence
- You negotiate and define specifications for artificial intelligence based systems working closely with internal stakeholders and interfaces as well as external suppliers and Universities.
- You keep track of new technologies/trends in the field of artificial intelligence and evaluate their potential impact on SCHOTT Pharmaceutical Systems.
- Degree in informatics, artificial intelligence or similar
- Experience in the use of artificial intelligence algorithms in the field of image processing.
- Experience in design to cost aspects and business administration of advantage
- Excellent communicator, comfortable with interactions on all hierarchy levels.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Ability to think out of the box and drive innovation.
- Structured way of working, conceptual and interdisciplinary thinking.
- Good command of German and English language.
- Knowledge in GMP documentation of advantage.
You can expect interesting tasks and challenging projects, as well as motivated and friendly teams in fields that influence our future. Do you want to be successful with us? Then, please send us your application: SCHOTT Schweiz AG, Human Resources, Patrick Lorger
SCHOTT Schweiz AG, St. Gallen Human Resources, Patrick Lorger, +41712741657