You have several years of experience in IT Project Management? You are an expert in the Microsoft environment and you are very familiar with the Cloud Azure? Are you interested in participating in a large-scale project that will facilitate the measurement of resilience? Don't wait any longer and submit your application.
About the role
Our client is one of the largest international federations and they are currently developing a new platform to measure and evaluate the resilience of various ongoing cases.
As the first phase of development has already been completed, we are looking for an IT project manager to participate in the follow-up of the project and the implementation of the data.
- Plan and manage one or several IT projects
- Follow standard projet management processes and advise client business units on the impact of their requirements
- Conduct feasibility studies
- Ensure that project is delivered on budget and on time
- Identify risks, develop and implement contingency plans
- Track and communicate project status on a regular basis
- May need to assist in testing and take some business analysis tasks
- Develop user documentation
- Ensure timely handover of the project
We are looking for
- University degree or equivalent in Engineering, computer sciences or similar
- Certification in Project Management (PMP, Prince2...) a nice to have
- Minimum 3 to 5 years of related experience in Project Management
- Knowledge of Microsoft Technologies,
- Significant experience with processes related to IT support, operations and software development
- Fluent spoken and written English
- French, Spanish or Arabic a plus