Position Type :
Type Of Hire :
Experienced (relevant combo of work and education)
Education Desired :
Bachelor of Computer Science
Travel Percentage :
Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you’ll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
Currently we are looking for an experienced Business Process Analyst Specialist for our office in Zurich, Switzerland.
About the team
The team is responsible for managing Application Development within the payment sector, aimed at providing highly adaptable solutions to the local market in general and our local clients specifically. The team is responsible for optimizing the cost of delivery of those solutions, making sure the solutions align with our products and harmonizing practices across our different customers.
What you will be doing
The Business Process Analyst Specialist is responsible for guiding the Open Payments Framework Application Development team through the development process. You ensure development is being done right the first time and understand how Open Payments Framework products interact with the rest of the products suite. and ensures new product features and customization meet product standards. She/ He makes design decisions to satisfy business requirements based on the product roadmap/vision. Establishes a coherent vision of how FIS enterprise software and infrastructure technology will be applied to best address current and expected future business needs.
- Analyses highly complex project requirements to determine impact and/or change to the Open Payments Framework modules like Payments Order Manager (POM), Single Euro Payments Area (SEPA), Swiss Interbank Clearing (SIC), International & Domestic Credit Transfers (XCT)
- Leads and mentors team of OPF Business Analysts working on different products (OPF, POM, SIC, SEPA, XCT).
- Evaluates business requirements and creates solution options in OPF and evaluates them based on cost/benefit.
- Provides production support for to the existing customers.
- Provides immediate workarounds for urgent production issues.
- Contributes to FIS product functional design reviews for system projects.
- Provides risk identification role.
- Determines, describes and documents functional designs.
- Maintains business architecture diagrams, including all related components.
- Develops and recommends new processes, BA tools to improve performance of BA team.
- Handles multiple, highly complex projects from inception to completion.
- Conducts analysis, design and evaluation of FIS product capabilities across multiple areas.
- Provides consultancy to the other application owners interfacing with the FIS products.
- Interacts with Other FIS Product Owners for integration topics/new product features.
- Works as an integration specialist by interfacing with multiple product owners to identify optimal solutions.
- Works with senior management to secure approval for system features and Business requirements.
- Works with Systems Developers, Analysts and testers to ensure end to end delivery of features.
- Acts as a source of direction, training and guidance for less experienced staff.
Customer Relationship Management
- Provides information to educate the customer, addressing demanding customers and monitors their satisfaction.
- Understands the customers underlying issues and concerns beyond the given.
- Looks for ways to provide unexpected value to the customer’s situation.
What you bring
- Graduate Degree (Bachelor or Master)
- Fluency in English.
- Deep knowledge and experience in the payments sector.
- Minimum 12 years of payments Business Analysis experience including at least 5 years as Lead BA in Open Payment Framework products for SEPA, SWIFT and SIC payment schemes.
- Experience in functional designing of payment solutions.
- Must have implementation experience of SIC Payments and/ or International Payments (XCT).
- Experience in the role of Subject Matter Expert, engaging in client facing activities such as Workshops, Deep dives, Steerco’s etc.
- Must have experience in working onsite at customer location interacting with different stakeholders.
- Proven ability to manage large scale OPF implementation/transformation project as Product Owner/Product Specialist.
- Experience on VTK/VSDK Data modelling is a bonus.
- Experience of working in Agile Environment with Role of Product Owner.
Our offer to you
- A multifaceted job with a high degree of responsibility and a broad spectrum of opportunities.
- A competitive salary and benefits.
- The opportunity to develop your career with the global leader in FinTech.
- The chance to work on some of the most challenging, relevant issues in financial services & technology.
- A work environment built on collaboration, flexibility and respect.
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.