Hobson Prior are in search for a Production Engineer to be home-based for a world leader within diagnostic solutions, who have a strong product portfolio and an excellent pipeline of future products. This is an exciting opportunity for a highly motivated individual to be responsible for coordinating and implementing process changes and handling process deviations.
- Accountable to plan, coordinate and execute process and document changes.
- Ensuring that documents, tools and production equipment are ready for use.
- Creation and revision of production documents.
- Document management in SAP.
- Processing of deviations & CAPAs in BG&E sensors and reagents production.
- Ensure production quality and compliance with regulations (process & material).
- Production and process support, identification of measures to solve problems.
- Fact-based and data-driven root cause analysis.
- Continuous process improvements.
- HF degree / Bachelor or master's in engineering or a technical / chemical education or further training with at least 3 years of professional experience in process engineering.
- Experience in the regulated GxP area, ideally in the in-vitro diagnostic environment.
- Experience in production or process engineering.
- Experience in document management.
- Fluent written and spoken German.
- English (B2) very good written and spoken.
- Proficient with MS Office.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity then please click "Apply" and upload a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist directly, please select "Contact me" at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy