Are you up for a challenge? Ready to support health care companies by combining real world data with technology to create valuable business insights? We are looking for motivated individuals with a passion for health care, who want to grow by supporting our clients in an increasingly challenging market environment.
As a Principal within our Analytics Solutions team, you will focus on projects enhancing Commercial Effectiveness for our clients. Your tasks and include the following:
- Grow the Analytics Solutions revenue with local and headquarter life sciences accounts in Switzerland. Together with Key Account Managers and the Analytics Solutions Swiss team, help to establish IQVIA as the premium provider of choice and sell multi-countries projects.
- Develop and sell client engagements across the IQVIA Analytics Solutions portfolio: identify and qualify opportunities; form project teams with appropriate experts from broader IQVIA organization; drive development and presentation of proposals; develop and negotiate contracts with all relevant stakeholders and close the deal.
- Build close client relationships from operational to senior management level for the dedicated accounts.
- Ensure delivery excellence through solid planning and staffing as well as overall guidance of the teams.
- Oversee the engagement in a Principal-in-Charge (PIC) role with full responsibility vis-à-vis the client for quality, time and budget.
- Be capable (through pharma knowledge, methodological experience and consultative thinking) to expand offering scope broader than “classic Analytics Solutions projects” by linking IQVIA offerings.
- Be part of the Analytics Solutions Switzerland Leadership Team, supporting strategy and offering development as well as client relationship building.
- Bachelor’s degree with at least 10-12 years of experience in the pharmaceutical or consulting industry. Masters degree preferred.
- Sound expertise in client delivery, project management and business development. Several years of project experience with pharma and other healthcare industries (sound knowledge of pharma industry and its core processes is a must).
- Entrepreneurial attitude, driver, willingness to take risks with strong hunting skills, but also long-term strategic thinking regarding development of an account.
- Hands-on, with strong issue-based consulting and conceptual skills and an ambition for innovation.
- Can lead engagements not only from a purely operational point of view (project management, timing), but is capable to lead from a content point of view (deep understanding of pharma as an industry: industry trends & challenges, big therapeutic areas, analytical thinking, etc.).
- Excellent listening & communication skills; possesses exemplary business development skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively across complex networks, internally and at the client.
- Excellent conversational and business English (written and oral); Business German is a plus.
We look forward to your application.
Place of work: Rotkreuz/ Zug
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 67,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com.