- permanent contract with the leader in innovation and high-tech engineering consulting
- A multi-stage model with career opportunities through specialization prospects with over 250'000 consultants around the world and a Group revenue (Altran/CapGemini) of EUR. 17 Bn, the Altran Group is the undisputed global leader in Engineering and R&D services (ER&D)
- In Switzerland, Altran employs more than 400 consultants and aims towards large growth with offices located in Zürich, Basel, Lausanne and Geneva.
- Data Historian (Osisoft PI) administration and development
- System Engineering experience with DeltaV would be a plus
- Incident, Change and Problem Management
- Subject Matter Expert for Data, Risk and Impact analysis regarding Data Historian Events
- Management and implementation of Interfaces to/from Data Historian and other Data Sources
- Participation in Business Integration and Automation Engineering Projects (e. g. Reporting, Interfaces, Big Data analysis, integration of machines and production lines)
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science, IT or equivalent
- Minimum 5 to 7 years of experience in Osisoft PI administration and development in a complex integration environment
- Professional experience with Delta V DCS tool from Emerson
- Understanding of business processes in the manufacturing environment, especially pharma
- Analytical thinking, structured approach to problem-solving
- Fluent in German and English (written and spoken)
If your profile matches the requirements of the position, we will contact you within the next fifteen (15) days of submitting your application. Otherwise, please kindly consider that your application is unsuccessful.
Please note, that we only accept applicants with Swiss or EU/EFTA citizenship or applicants with an existing and valid residence and work permit for Switzerland.
Altran is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Individuals with Disabilities