Our IT solutions make our customers better. Behind this simple sentence lies demanding projects at a high methodical level. People who are proud of their work. Jobs that will make you satisfied in five years time. Technological competencies that set standards in the industry and enable our customers to improve their time to market, software quality and innovative power.
In a long-term project, you will work in an agile team on customer-centric solutions based on event-driven architectures like OpenShift, Kafka, Java, Angular.
Your role - that waits for you
- Consulting and guidance of the project team in the application of new patterns (Event-Driven, Cloud-Native, Microservices, CI/CD, Domain Driven Design etc.)
- Software development at the interface between business departments and IT with our customers in various industries
- Ensuring performance, security, cost-effectiveness and embedding in the application landscape and enterprise architecture
- Analysis of business requirements and translation into IT solutions
- Analysis of complex problems and definition of technical specifications
Your skills - what you bring with you
- Academic degree in computer science or comparable qualification
- At least two years of professional experience in software development with Java
- Preliminary knowledge in application development with Microservices, Docker, Kubernetes, Vertx and Kafka, Openshift
- Proven knowledge of reactive patterns (preferably with Kafka)
- Profound expertise in applying methods and techniques in software engineering such as process and data modeling (OOA/OOD and UML)
- Proficient knowledge of common modern component models (JEE) and design principles (Domain Driven Design)
- Good knowledge in the application of process models of software development, preferably in agile development (Scrum)
- Proficient knowledge of latest frameworks such as Hibernate, Spring, Angular or/and React
- Experienced in dealing with relational and non-relational database systems
- Very good communication and conceptional skills and a confident and customer-oriented behaviour
- Willingness to travel
- German skills would be a plus
Opportunity giver - What makes Adesso special
We are one of the leading Swiss consulting and IT service providers and focus on optimizing our customers' core business processes. In our interdisciplinary teams in the fields of business consulting, IT consulting, software development and IT management, we combine our technological and consulting expertise with people's industry expertise. Continuous exchange, team spirit and respectful and appreciative interaction create a working atmosphere that connects people. We offer career opportunities - we take our promise of being a source of opportunity seriously. Our extensive range of training and further education ensures that your development does not stand still with us.
You will like it with us! Apply directly online now, including your salary expectations and the earliest possible starting date.
adesso Schweiz AG // Michael Groove // T +41 58 520 97 70 // firstname.lastname@example.org
- Recruiting Manager
- Herr Michael Groove
- +41 58 520 97 70