Want to work on some of the most in-demand & exciting technologies in the IT industry? Come join us at Ishi Systems.
At Ishi, we have built an enduring platform for innovation that pursues excellence to create products, systems and solutions that delight our customers and exceed their expectations. Our engineers solve a variety of complex and challenging business problems with cutting edge technology. We actively explore new and emerging technologies in Big Data No-SQL databases, Middleware Messaging platforms, High Availability Architectures, Advanced Analytics, Machine Learning, and contemporary web and mobile user interface frameworks.
Do you take pride in writing quality code and building software that is reliable, testable and maintainable? Do you thrive on creating simple and elegant solutions to complex problems? Are you ready to compete head-to-head with some of the top and most fast-paced and innovative organizations in the industry?
Mandatory Skills and Experience
- 5+ years of experience in application development including analysis, design, coding and implementation of large scale enterprise systems
- Strong Java language skills – core and advanced
- Extensive OO knowledge, including design patterns
- Experience in one or more frameworks such as Spring, Hibernate, JBPM, Drools, Quartz, etc
- Experience with relational databases and solid SQL skills
- Solid experience with Unix/Linux, including basic shell scripting
- Strong communication skills and ability to interface with customers
Desired Skills and Experience
- Experience with messaging platforms such as RabbitMQ, HornetQ, Kafka, ActiveMQ
- Experience developing RESTful services and APIs
- Experience in No-SQL databases such as MongoDB, Hadoop HBase, Couchbase, etc
- Experience in application server clustering, performance tuning and scalability design
- Experience working in agile environments using Scrum, Continuous Integration and TDD/BDD practices
- Additional languages such as Scala, Clojure, Golang, Python, R