- A permanent contract with the leader in innovation and high-tech engineering consulting
- A multi-stage model with career opportunities through specialization prospects with over 250'000 consultants around the world and a Group revenue (Altran/CapGemini) of EUR. 17 Bn, the Altran Group is the undisputed global leader in Engineering and R&D services (ER&D)
- In Switzerland, Altran employs more than 400 consultants and aims towards large growth with offices located in Zürich, Basel, Lausanne and Geneva.
- Working as a key member of an agile team focused on digital technologies that facilitate the exchange of health information in a patient centric manner
- Cooperating with internal experts to identify key success factors for the prevention program
- Developing hypothesis on how the company can lead in disease prevention
- Managing and engaging with external companies to perform a landscape analysis of competition and white spaces where the company could develop an opportunity
- Providing subject matter expertise, advices, recommendations and input on industry trends and digital technology tools on the market that the company could partner with to deliver disease prevention programs
- Identifying priority geographies and potential partners
- Advanced degree in data science or a related scientific subject
- More than 5 years of experience in managing complex, cross functional digital technology and innovation projects, in Healthcare/pharma
- Knowledge of innovative digital technologies (Blockchain, AI, Machine Learning, NLP) and demonstrable evidence in applying these to Healthcare/pharma projects
- Experience in drug development and/or clinical trials is considered an asset
- Proven experience in strategic program management, preferably in deploying consumer facing digital technologies that require behavioural modification in Healthcare/Pharma experience is a plus
- Strong stakeholder management skills and the ability to work on a diverse team
- Fluency in English
If your profile matches the requirements of the position, we will contact you within the next fifteen (15) days of submitting your application. Otherwise, please kindly consider that your application is unsuccessful.
Please note, that we only accept applicants with Swiss or EU/EFTA citizenship or applicants with an existing and valid residence and work permit for Switzerland.
Altran is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Individuals with Disabilities