valantic stands for the "digital now". We show our customers what is possible in digitalisation today - from strategy to tangible realisation. Our range of services includes Customer Experience (CX), Supply Chain Excellence, SAP Services, Digital Strategy and Financial Services Automation.
Our recipe for success is based on our 1,100 digital experts, who are organized in expert teams and competence centers at 25 locations.
We are the elements of the digital now.
valantic Business Analytics is our Competence Center for "Big Data & Business Analytics" and "Artificial Intelligence". Big Data Analytics - Business Intelligence - Predictive & Advanced Analytics are familiar terms? You will develop and implement innovative business intelligence solutions for strategic business areas and thus shape the DNS of digital evolution.
Interested? Come join us now as
Senior Consultant Planning and Analytics (m/w/d)
Your field of action
- You will accompany our national and international customers during the integration of planning and analytics solutions
- As a project manager you will develop appropriate planning processes and analytics architectures for our customers
- You are responsible for consulting services for the analysis, conception and implementation of planning scenarios
- You optimize planning processes and develop appropriate solutions
- You are a mentor for younger colleagues and support them in their development
What distinguishes you
- You have 3-5 years of experience in the technical implementation of market leading planning solutions (e.g. IBM, SAP, Anaplan or Jedox), in at least one Data Management (DWH/ETL) application (Informatica, IBM, Microsoft or SAP) as well as Analytics application (Cognos, Tableau, MicroStrategy or Microsoft)
- You have technical and professional know-how, e.g. in the areas of financial planning and sales planning
- Knowledge of predictive and prescriptive analytics (e.g. R, SPSS, SAS) would be an advantage
- You distinguish yourself through analytical skills and your precise way of working
- Your customers appreciate you for your strong customer orientation, commitment and reliability
- You are a committed team player with a high sense of responsibility
- You speak fluent German and English and are ready to travel
You can look forward to it
- Professional environment with challenging digital projects for well-known customers and hidden champions
- A passionate team with Can-Do Attitude that welcomes you with open arms
- A modern working environment with a feel-good factor
- Development opportunities that suit you
- Flexible working hours, attractive benefits and of course lots of fun