PXL Vision is looking for an experienced Head of Core Tech to lead our Machine Learning and Computer Vision team. You will be primarily responsible for actively shaping the current and next tech product generations and drive the future of our company.
- Align priorities across different teams, work with the leadership team to define / deliver technical solutions to our product / customers
- Define and deliver a deep learning software roadmap that advances the state of art of computer vision, machine learning and computational imaging
- Manage and grow a talented Core Tech Team, VX Lab and Data Annotation Teams
- Ph.D. or M.Sc. or Equivalent experience in Computer Science, Artificial Intelligence, Applied Math or related field
- 8 years of experience in building, developing cloud infrastructure, Computer Vision & Machine Learning systems in a production setting
- 3+ years of experience leading multiple software engineering and algorithm teams and projects
- Good understanding of 2D and 3D computer graphics, and later production solutions
- Proven track record of developing computer vision and advanced imaging algorithms and solutions.
- Experience formulating and executing on technical roadmaps and strategies.
- Strong mathematical fundamentals, including linear algebra and numerical methods.
- Methodical software development skills (Python, C++, Java and Matlab)
- Strong communication skills are required along with the ability to recruit, build and focus a dynamic technical/product oriented team.
- Preferably machine learning publications or work on open source to share with us
- Hands-on and proactive can-do attitude
- Fluency in English is required
For more info about us, what we do, how we do things and what's in it for you! Please visit our Career Page after clicking on Apply Now... Good Luck