For our client, a leading Healthcare & Life Sciences company based in Zug, Swisslinx is seeking a highly motivated individual to take on a challenging position as a Senior Accountant.
- Work collaboratively with global and local finance & accounting teams, as well as third party provider of accounting operation - services to provide operational support to business partners throughout the organization
- Professional interaction with and timely responses to all partner, vendor and employee inquiries
- Maintaining complete and organized repository of records according to company practices or policies
- Maintain a tracker to generate monthly external agreement accruals
- Develop Excel data views of actual results and open commitments to enhance reporting by function
- Assist in review of monthly balance sheet reconciliations
- Bachelor’s degree or greater in accounting, finance or business
- 3+ years general accounting/finance experience
- Strong command of Excel formulas and functions
- Keen attention to detail; strong prioritization, communication & organization skills; solid team player
- Self-starter with excellent interpersonal, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Fluency in English
What’s on offer:
Our client offers a unique position with varied responsibilities and gives the opportunity to develop in different areas including Finance and Accounting.