The Adecco Group is the world’s leading HR solutions company. We believe in making the future work for everyone, and every day empower 3.5 million careers. We inspire, skill, develop and hire in 60 countries, enabling individuals and organizations to embrace the future of work. As a Fortune Global 500 company, we lead by example, creating shared value that meets social needs while driving business innovation. Our culture of inclusivity, fairness and teamwork empowers individuals and organisations, fuels economies, and builds better societies. These values resonate with our employees, who have voted us a Great Place to Work® - World’s Best Workplaces for the past four consecutive years. The Adecco Group is based in Zurich, Switzerland. Adecco Group AG is registered in Switzerland (ISIN: CH0012138605) and listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange (ADEN). The group is powered by nine lead brands: Adecco, Modis, Badenoch & Clark, Spring Professional, Lee Hecht Harrison, Pontoon, Adia, YOSS and General Assembly.LocationBerlinMissionThe Adecco Group is the world’s leading provider of workforce solutions, transforming the world of work through talent and technology. As a Data Scientist – Business you will part of a world-class team of data scientists, as well as of our broader digital group to spearhead new innovative solutions, enhancements to existing products by applying and developing AI solutions based on machine learning, planning and reasoning across all aspects of the business. We are looking for growing leaders who can lead, inspire and be hands-on both managerially and technically in a rewarding environment.This data science role is business-centric and will focus on the impact of data science to business: driving value creation, transforming existing businesses, and enabling new business models based on advanced data science and AI. Principal and senior roles will take a larger and more proactive role in stakeholder management and in shaping the future of our growing organization.
- Identify, prioritize and pursue data & AI opportunities with the digital organization and business lines across products and solutions.
- Define requirements, manage projects and communicate results.
- Design, steer, test, evaluate and improve machine learning models and AI systems.
- Create business cases and strategies for data & AI initiatives while consulting with a broad and diverse set of stakeholders.
- Ensure impactful, high-quality and timely execution in achieving business outcomes.
- Translate vision into detailed capabilities.
- Inspire and collaborate with cross-functional teams to drive data & AI vision and broad adoption.
- Remain accountable for ownership, development, integration, return on investment and benefit realization of AI-driven solutions.
- Master’s degree in Data Science, Computer Science, Statistics, Applied and Industrial Mathematics, Industrial Engineering, Operations Research, Econometrics or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience with statistical software (i.e., R, Python, Julia, MATLAB, etc.), understanding of databases (i.e., SQL, NoSQL), and machine learning libraries (TensorFlow, PyTorch, etc.).
- Solid understanding of industrial mathematics and statistics.
- Experience in project management, data analysis, research and testing methodology, rapid prototyping.
- Experience in business planning (i.e. business case presentations with financials) and sharp business acumen.
- Ability to understand and communicate technical issues to a broad audience base, must be able to articulate data & AI processes in a clear and translatable fashion to all audience levels.
- Business fluent in English.
- PhD/Doctoral degree in Data Science, Computer Science, Statistics, Applied and Industrial Mathematics, Industrial Engineering, Operations Research or Econometrics.
- Proven ability to set strategic & tactical direction and drive high quality execution in teams.
- Experience in customer-facing applications.
- Proven experience with regulatory frameworks, data governance and compliance.
- Strong track record of managing large scale initiatives and delivering capabilities to drive business growth.
- Demonstrated ability to coordinate cross-functional work teams toward task completion.
- Solid project / change management / business transformation skills, i.e. development and successful implementation of complex projects.
- Business fluent in multiple languages.
This job advert is posted by Adecco Group AG with registered address at Bellerivestrasse 30, 8008 Zürich, Switzerland. www.adeccogroup.com