Transition of the business vision and mission about mesenchymal cell therapy manufacturing and supply into measurable business metrics, goals and objectives. Establish an operating model and defines key strategic processes for the organisation. Assess the health of the business, adapt and change direction based on global product strategy and other influencing factors. Analyse business data for benchmarking and fact-based decision-making process, empowers the organisation to become predictive for their measures.
- Develop new strategic capabilities and tools to assist the Cell Therapy team with key strategic decisions.
- Put´s in place an operating model that covers finance, business excellence activities of the sites, major capital investments and routine business activities.
- Own, evolve and optimize the business discovery process, frameworks, and tools that support the team’s ability to provide reliable reports and met global goals.
- Analyses critical business data and indicates trends, patterns. Paying attention to leading indicators.
- Provide strategic and analytical support on special projects and ad-hoc analyses at the request of the cell therapy team.
- Develops internally and external expertise about cell therapy best practices, discovery approaches and developing strong peer/industry networks.
- Leads and executes strategic projects, oversee local executed capital and business relevant projects. Condense and reports regular about.
- Delivers measurable savings on core earnings inside the Cell Therapy management unit by min. 5% YoY on neutral budget level.
- Prepare presentation materials for the leadership team and senior management to support the development and review of the cell therapy short- and long-term strategies.
General Management Responsibilities
- Actively promote a culture of open communication, fairness and transparency.
- Seeking for talents and future leader of business excellence initiatives within the organization.
- Uphold the Company Code of Conduct
- Live the Takeda-ism values.
- Global headquarter etiquettes experienced
- 5+ years of recent experience in a Technology company with a business excellence background.
- Hands-on experience in process analytic tools, business intelligence.
- Bachelor’s degree in industrial engineering or other related fields and preferably MBA or Mini MBA.
- Good project management skills
- Lean Six Sigma is a plus.
- Excellent interpersonal / communications skills essential.
- Excellent multi-tasking/ organisational skills essential.
- Excellent PC literacy.
- Able to travel for more than 20% of his time.
- Fluent in English.
- Basics in German and Spanish beneficial.
Job ID R0020408