Nexthink is the global leader in digital employee experience management. Our products allow enterprises to create highly productive digital workplaces for their employees by delivering optimal end-user experiences. Through a unique combination of real-time analytics, automation and employee feedback, Nexthink gives IT teams the insight they need to empower and even delight people at work.
Headquartered in Switzerland with US headquarters in Boston, Nexthink also has offices in France, UK, Germany, Spain and UAE. Our growing team of Nexthinkers is proud to be making the digital work lives of nearly ten million employees across 1,000 customers more productive.
At Nexthink, we believe actions are stronger than words when it comes to diversity, inclusivity, and equity in the workplace. Nexthinkers are multinational and multilingual, and come from all walks of life. We are committed to hiring a genuinely representative workforce that can create solutions and foster innovation for the modern digital employee experience. Join us today!
At Nexthink you will:
- Design, implement and validate solutions for managing Nexthink Demo (data & platform) with a mindset towards automation.
- Support the Library Team with ad-hock tooling.
- Participate actively in the creation of the Content Team roadmap and discuss with the Product Manager to design the acceptance criteria.
- Maintain the highest code quality standards by using different metrics and by helping the team to improve its best practices in development.
- Handle requests of L3 support engineers.
- Run manual and automated tests.
- Analyze performance bottlenecks and stability issues.
- Work with the agile iterative/incremental mindset and best practices and participate actively to the different agile ceremonials.
- Software Engineer with proven back-end expertise.
- Experience dealing with dependencies across multiple development teams is a must.
- Experience in programming (Python), automation (Jenkins), integration testing (Selenium) and relational databases (PostgreSQL) is a must.
- Knowledge of cloud architecture (micro-services, containers, Kubernetes, Docker, Helm and APIs), virtualization (VSphere, VMWare) and Linux (CentOS) is a plus.
- Teamwork and collaboration is a part of your DNA.
- Perfect fit with Nexthink values: continuous improvement, positive attitude, one team and get things done.
- Experience in an agile environment is a must.
- Strong motivation for complex challenges and learning new technologies.
- Fluent in English (spoken and written), French is a plus.
This is an exceptional opportunity to join a fast-growing, successful and innovative company. Nexthink allows you to thrive in a unique work environment where the emphasis is on excellence, innovation, openness and collaboration