Nexthink is the global leader in digital employee experience management. Our products allow enterprises to create highly productive digital workplaces for their employees by delivering optimal end-user experiences. Through a unique combination of real-time analytics, automation and employee feedback, Nexthink gives IT teams the insight they need to empower and even delight people at work.
Headquartered in Switzerland with US headquarters in Boston, Nexthink also has offices in France, UK, Germany, Spain and UAE. Our growing team of Nexthinkers is proud to be making the digital work lives of nearly ten million employees across 1,000 customers more productive.
At Nexthink, we believe actions are stronger than words when it comes to diversity, inclusivity, and equity in the workplace. Nexthinkers are multinational and multilingual, and come from all walks of life. We are committed to hiring a genuinely representative workforce that can create solutions and foster innovation for the modern digital employee experience. Join us today!
As a UX Writer, you use your excellent writing skills and deep empathy for the user to shape an intuitive and consistent product experience across touch points. You will collaborate widely within our organization at both the operational and strategic levels. Your professional experience helps you define strategies, manage priorities, and drive results. You are part of the UX Team within the Product Management organization and in close contact with our Engineering and Customer Success teams. You are comfortable working with very technically minded colleagues and users, and enjoy unpacking complex concepts for non-expert audiences. Your work not only improves the experience of our users but ultimately impacts millions of employees worldwide.
- Write, review, and edit all product-related content: Ensure that user interfaces, in-product documentation, playbooks, solution library, etc. are intuitive, coherent, concise and correct for all users.
- Implement and drive the initiatives needed to achieve this goal, such as roadmaps, review processes, user research, usability testing, etc.
- Work closely with our Product Designers, UX Researchers, and development teams to improve the usability of our product, by ensuring that all product-related copy is intuitive for our users and optimally supports them in reaching their goals.
- Create content (such as dashboards and playbooks) together with our Digital Workplace Architects, in order to make their knowledge of digital experience optimization accessible to all customers.
- Contribute to our understanding of user characteristics, needs, and goals, through collaboration with our Sales, Customer Success, and User Research functions.
- Ensure that our vocabulary, voice and tone are consistent across touch points.
- Grow the copywriting competence of peers and colleagues by means of style guides, best practices, trainings, etc.
- Native English speaker
- Bachelor's degree in English, Communications, Journalism, Technical Writing, UX, HCI or equivalent practical experience
- 4+ years’ experience as a copywriter, content strategist, UX writer, or similar
- Ability to independently define and drive content strategy and manage priorities
- Ability to write for technical expert audiences, without excluding less tech-savvy readers
- Excellent ability to collaborate cross-functionally and to translate between different disciplines
- Technical understanding of—or an interest to learn—how IT works, as well as the core elements of business IT, such as desktops, servers, Active Directories, etc.
- Experience writing about IT and highly technical topics
- Experience leading complex content strategies
- Knowledge of or experience writing for accessibility
- Knowledge of or experience in internationalization and localization of digital products
- Experience working in digital products, software development, and/or with UX functions
- Understanding of the field of user experience and its methods
- Other spoken languages (especially French, German, Spanish) are a plus, but not required
- A portfolio of UX-focused writing samples and style guidelines
This is an exceptional opportunity to join a fast-growing, successful and innovative company. Nexthink allows you to thrive in a unique work environment where the emphasis is on excellence, innovation, openness and collaboration