For our current customer project in the Bern region - not required to be fulltime onsite - we are looking for a qualified, experienced and dedicated Embedded C++ Developer.
- Design, development and testing of embedded software, as part of the Product Development team
- Improve and maintain current firmware
- Write programs and scripts to test embedded systems
- Write documentation (software requirement specifications, software architecture, user manuals)
- Work within cross-functional teams and collaborate with development partners and related outside services
- Diploma Computer Science or Electrical Engineering with minimum 3 year of experience in an industrial development environment.
- Strong development skills using C++
- Experience with advanced micro-controllers, especially ARM based.
- Multi-tasking, multi-threading, and/or RTOS experience (ex: Syllabus)
- Proficient use of embedded peripherals (USB, SPI, I2C, DMA, ADC, DAC, timers, etc.)
- Knowledge of communication protocols like TCP/IP / RS232 / MODBUS, etc.
- Hands-on experience with test equipment including scopes, analyzers, and multi-meters.
- Project coordination & planning abilities
- Experience with SW development project management is a big plus
- Fluent English a must, German a plus
We are looking forward to receiving your detailed application including motivational statement, copies of your degree and any work certificates. We only accept applications through our online career portal. Applications via e-mail or mail will not be considered. You can track your application status online at any time: https://www.altran.com/ch/en/careers/my-applicant-space/ under "MY ACCOUNT". Your application can also be considered for any other open positions we may have. Please note, we only consider direct applications