Fresenius Kabi is a global healthcare company that specializes in lifesaving medicines and technologies for infusion, transfusion, and clinical nutrition.
With our corporate philosophy of “caring for life”, we are committed to putting essential medicines and technologies in the hands of people who help patients and to finding the best answers to the challenges they face.
In the field of biosimilars, we develop products with a focus on autoimmune diseases and oncology. Fresenius Kabi SwissBioSim GmbH is specialized in biosimilar medicines and consists of an experienced team of employees located in the Geneva region of Switzerland. As in all our ranges, Fresenius Kabi is committed to provide high-quality and affordable products for the therapy and care of critically and chronically ill patients.
- Participate in the planning and execution of all requests from different teams according to project timelines and budget;
- Responsible for all aspects of method development (mainly high-throughput methods), sample preparation, data acquisition, data analysis and data interpretation using software platforms
- Author, review and edit internal protocols / reports, documents, internal presentations;
- Use the most appropriate experimental design (including DoE) and problem-solving methods to define the analytical corridor;
- Operate as part of a cross-functional project team;
- Contribute to method transfer between labs, according to the project requirements;
- Escalate issues in a timely fashion;
- Write and peer review the electronic laboratory notebook;
- Prepare and deliver draft presentations and reports for internal (and external if needed);
- Deliver practical training;
- Actively participate in scientific discussions;
- Participate in equipment’s maintenance and troubleshooting;
- Contribute to method improvements, writing and update of operating procedures;
- Demonstrate flexibility to support other activities within the team/department.
- Build strong relationships and a collaborative network with cross functional teams;
- Ensure that the Biosimilars “mindset” is communicated and adhered to by dedicated resources;
- Supports day to day running of work environment (deliveries, consumables, waste).
Education & Languages
- Advances scientific degree in biotech process sciences or similar field;
- Fluency in English essential both oral and written, French would be an asset.
Professionnal skills & Experience
- 3-5 years’ experience in Pharma/Biotech/Biosimilars Industry or equivalent with demonstrated track record in analytical development; Master’s degree (PhD will be not considered);
- Strong background in automation and liquid handling (e.g. TECAN, Hamilton) and solid experience in protein/mAb analytics (HPLC/UPLC, MS and ELISA could be an asset);
- Experience is preferred with experiments that include, but are not limited to, protein A purification, glycan mapping, low/high molecular species analysis, charge variant profiling
- Experience in evaluation and implementation of new technologies are desirable but not essential.
Personnal skills & Competencies
- Ability to work accurately, with attention to detail, in a highly organized manner;
- Plans own activities and manages own time;
- Prioritize and manage own time effectively;
- Ability to work on multiple projects concurrently;
- Flexibility to switch between projects and teams (according to the skills) if necessary;
- Ability to critically evaluate scientific data obtained at different stages of development;
- Shows initiative / proactive mind-set;
- Team worker and maintaining a highly motivating working atmosphere;
- Entrepreneurial spirit and action/results driven.
Primary interactions will be with members of dedicated Biosimilars organization including Cell Line Development, Upstream and Downstream Process Development, and all Analytics.
CROs according to the need.
Offen für Individualität und Vielfalt
Fresenius begrüßt Bewerbungen aller Menschen, unabhängig von Geschlecht, Alter, Herkunft, Nationalität, Religion, Behinderung, sexueller Identität und Orientierung oder sonstigen Merkmalen.
Sämtliche Personenbezeichnungen in dieser Stellenausschreibung gelten für alle Geschlechter gleichermaßen (männlich, weiblich, divers).
Karriere mit Sinn
Mehr als 300.000 Menschen auf allen Kontinenten arbeiten bei Fresenius daran, immer bessere Medizin für immer mehr Menschen anzubieten. Unsere eigenständigen Unternehmensbereiche Fresenius Medical Care, Fresenius Kabi, Fresenius Helios und Fresenius Vamed bieten ein breites Spektrum an Produkten und Dienstleistungen im Gesundheitssektor. Bei uns haben Sie die Chance, mit Ihrer Karriere einen Unterschied zu machen – und Teil unserer beeindruckenden Wachstumsgeschichte zu werden