DWH Developer - SQL and Business Object
Experis is the global leader in professional resourcing and project-based workforce solutions.
Overview of contract
On behalf of our client, a leading financial institution in Zürich, we are looking for a Developer who has solid experience programming in SQL and building SAP Business Object reports to support a data storage application within a Regulatory work project.
- Enhance, change and create new connections, functionalities and reports to fulfil the various Business requirements from stakeholders.
- Create complex SAP Business Object reports for various stakeholders. These reports can contain not only data but also analytic features to help the Business on a daily basis.
- A small amount of Business Analysis may be required - such as analyse data, define a solution or perform some data analytics with the data.
- Able to act as not only a developer but also a Business Analyst and Architect and come up with designs
- Development of dataflow in Informatica and Oracle
- Deliver critical Business Requirements in a short timeframe
- A Senior SQL developer with hands-on experience in large, complex projects.
- Experienced with SAP Business Object and able to create already intricate reports
- Solid working knowledge of Informatica, PowerCenter and control-m.
- Excellent knowledge of Relational Databases, Oracle SQL and PL/SQL.
- Agile-minded and ideally follower of Scrum/Kanban model.
- Good English language skills
- Working knowledge as a Business Analyst (maybe up to 25% of the time depending on the requirements)
- Experience in the banking or financial industry is a plus
- Understanding of various banking products like listed and OTC
If you are interested in this opportunity, we look forward to receiving your CV or if you have any questions, contact Jane Leese on +41 44 229 99 49
If you are interested in other opportunities that Experis are recruiting, please click on the link https://www.experis.ch/experis-zurich.
We can only consider Swiss nationals or professionals possessing a valid EU passport for this engagement