For renowned global financial institution in Zürich we are seeking a highly motivated professional to take up the following challenge:
IT - Developer (Data Warehouse) (Contract) – 6297
- Modify existing software to correct errors, allow it to adapt to new hardware, or to improve its performance.
- Analyze user needs and software requirements to determine the feasibility of design within time and cost constraints.
- Coordinate software system installation and monitor equipment functioning to ensure specifications are met.
- Design, develop and modify software systems, using scientific analysis and mathematical models to predict and measure outcome and consequences of design.
- Analyze information to determine, recommend, and plan computer specifications and layouts, and peripheral equipment modifications.
- Obtain and evaluate information on factors such as reporting formats required, costs, and security needs to determine hardware configuration.
- Enhance, change and create new connections and reports to fulfill the various Business requirements from stakeholders.
- Creation of complex SAP Business Object for various stakeholders. These reports can contain not only data but also analytic features to help the Business in their daily business.
- Senior SQL Developer with a real passion for quality, good design, clean code and hands-on experience.
- Experienced with SAP Business Object and created already complex reports
- Solid working knowledge of Informatica, PowerCenter and control-m.
- Excellent knowledge of Relational Databases, Oracle SQL and PL/SQL.
- Agile-minded and ideally follower of Scrum/Kanban model.
- Good English language skills
- Working knowledge as a Business Analyst (maybe up to 25% of the time depending on the requirements)
- Experience in the banking or financial industry is a plus
- Understanding of various banking products like listed and OTC
- Start: asap
- Duration: 6 months
- Deadline to apply: Monday COB
IT Di-Visions is a friendly and dynamic IT placement agency which has a real track record with companies within the financial, telecom, insurance and other interesting industries in Switzerland.
We place IT experts in contracting positions as well as in permanent employment contracts.
For further technical information, please contact Ms. Giorgia Perpellini, Tel. +41 44 213 20 30.
Please send your complete electronic application to
IT Di-Visions AG
Tel +41 44 213 20 30
Fax +41 44 213 20 31