Hobson Prior are looking for an MSL to be field-based for a global biopharmaceutical company on a permanent basis. This position will be accountable for building & maintaining appropriate high-level relationships with an assigned list of external advisors, organizations, institutions and associated personnel.
- Accountable to facilitate data generation, education, and scientific insights gathering activities at the direction of Medical Affairs leadership.
- You will deliver high quality scientific expertise relating to our medicines and therapeutic interests in ultimate support of the patient.
- You will act as the non-promotional scientific conduit between the company and the relevant healthcare community across the lifecycle of the covered product portfolio
- You will be proactive in looking for and eliciting information regarding clinical practice, current scientific thinking or other aspects of the therapeutic area for educational purposes and in order to inform company strategy and activities, driven by defined and approved scientific objectives, and reactive in response to inquiries both on and off label in nature.
- You are a self-starter with a strong international team orientation and Leadership capabilities.
- Ability and willingness to travel extensively.
- Good presentations skills (identifying material, preparing, developing and presenting).
- You will have 3-5 years MSL experience in the pharmaceutical or biotechnology industries.
- You will have a Medical / Pharmacy degree /Higher degree with a terminal degree (PharmD, MD and/or PhD) in a relevant clinical/scientific discipline.
- Knowledge and working understanding of Pharmaceutical industy compliance and the IFPMA(EFPIA) Code of Practice and its applicability to the MSL role.
- Experience of working in a clinical or scientific role within the industry or Swiss Healthcare System.
- Therapeutic area expertise in Infectious Diseases, especially vaccines.
- Critical analysis of pre- and clinical papers.
- A minimum of 2+ years' experience using standard tools of field-based employees (CRM, PowerPoint, Word, Excel, and Outlook, Skype for Business).
- Fluency in English is essential (additional languages including professional proficiency in French and/or German would be an additional asset).
- Clinical experience with vaccines, especially travel vaccines is preferred.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity then please click "Apply" and upload a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist directly, please select "Contact me" at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy