Source-to-pay Senior Consultant
Dauer:1 Jahr ++
Tasks & Responsibilities:
The role will be mainly responsible for aligning and consulting on process design as well as supporting overall project activities in the area of define/design and test.
Collaborate with functional (e.g. Finance or Procurement) and other IT teams to realize solutions
for cross-functional areas
Execute and/or support functional (exploratory and system) testing; coordinate testing activities,
support defect resolution and support/coordinate user acceptance testing, deployment activities and data migration.
- 5 - 8+ years of relevant procurement consulting experience in the Pharma industry, delivering
- ERP solutions in transformational projects in the Operational Procurement
- 1-3+ years of experience working in finance transformation projects / Interface Procurement/Finance experience
- Proven knowledge of process-based/cross-process IT systems (SAP ECC/S4 as well Ariba/Coupa/smart by GEP or non SAP Purchase-to-Pay solutions) for the relevant functional area
- Ability to analyze, design, describe and test IT solutions from an E2E business process understanding
- Possesses an in-depth knowledge of respective business processes in the functional area of Procurement / Finance, e.g. Request to pay, operational procurement and AP (Account payable)
- Strong business process knowledge and experience in the respective functional area.
- Proven capability in negotiation, conflict resolution and stakeholder management.
- Excellent communication and project management skills in classic as well as Agile ways of working
- Change management and process improvement skills with direct experience in delivering complex business process / organizational change
- Demonstrated Knowledge of request to pay procurement processes, standards
- Demonstrated business improvement experience based on very good knowledge about Procurement business processes and the interdependencies to other business areas, interfaces as well as the master data framework
- A strong track record in ensuring the delivery of business benefits from projects.
- Requires excellent problem solving and analytical skills to resolve a variety of routine and complex issues and to describe the business requirements accordingly
- Flexibility to work outside of normal working hours to support global projects.
- Strong communication skills, Business level fluency in English both written and verbal.
Nice to haves:
- Experience working with cloud based P2P platforms
- University degree, with Business, IT or Life Sciences degree preferable.
- German language (parts of the team are speaking German)