Sika Informationssysteme AG operates Sika’s global modern IT platforms allowing our approx. 17’000 users to carry out their business processes efficiently. As a competent partner IT supports the business and the local IT organisations to develop the next generation of innovative digital solutions.
As part of the journey towards digital transformation, Sika is globally rolling out the SAP SuccessFactors suite in order to transform our HCM processes and empower employees to focus on innovation and future growth. The objective is to increase efficiency and standardization through the successful implementation of the HR digitalization strategy.
Stable, efficient and effective system operations is required to support the global service for employee master data and related HR processes. Moreover, the establishment of a coherent, centralized solution and a single global database is considered as basis for future growth and innovation and further strategic development of our platforms is on our roadmap.
The SAP SuccessFactors suite will be integrated into our complex IT landscape, including SAP S/4HANA, Concur, and local / regional HCM payroll systems (some SAP HR) via the SAP Cloud Platform Integration.
As a Senior Consultant HR IT, SuccessFactors your main tasks and scope of work are to:
- Provide implementation leadership, functional and technical expertise for SuccessFactors implementation
- Solicit, analyze and document business requirement and translate business requirements into technical specifications
- Integrate our SAP SuccessFactors implementation with ERP, HR and non-HR technology platforms and processes together with colleagues from the internal Development and Integration Team
- Collaborate with SAP SuccessFactors to keep up-to-date on new releases, perform impact analyses and make recommendations based upon impact on HR technology functionality or business processes
- Effectively manage project team members including external consultants, both on-site and remotely, across multiple countries, cultures and languages
- Build up and strengthen the support model with internal team together with external providers and manage all related activities such as planning, execution, and service delivery
- Explicitly participate in the strategic development of our future SaaS based global HCM solutions
- Work closely with Corporate HR Business Project Team to support all Business requirements
- Engage in projects that include strategy development, requirements definition, business
We Need Your Skills
- Academic degree in computer science, business management or related field with focus IT
- Profound knowledge of SuccessFactors modules including implementation and configuration experience - certification in SuccessFactors is an advantage
- Several years practical work and hands on experience as Subject Matter Expert in the HR technology field of SAP SuccessFactors - preferable with SAP HCM knowledge
- Experience in supporting and operating a global IT cloud solution
- Practical work experience in successfully leading international project teams with execution under high pressure, working with virtual teams on a global basis
- Deep understanding of Integrations platforms and experience with bi-directional SuccessFactors interfaces and standard connectors
- Deep understanding of how applications support business processes. Ability to apply this knowledge to solve client business problems
- Flexibility, communication and team working skills
- Strong analytical skills and a structured independent way of working
- Willingness to travel up to 30%
- Fluent in English language and preferable in German
Building Trust Every Day
- You can expect varied and demanding consulting projects with us, where teamwork comes first
- Independent and versatile tasks, divers work area with high personal responsibility
- Training in the latest S/4 HANA versions, SAP cloud products are matter of course for you
- Interesting perspectives for anyone who wants to build a career
- Flexible working hours, attractive remuneration and company pension fund
- Friendly, personable and often surprisingly uncomplicated, that's how our employees describe their working relationships at Sika. We call this the Sika Spirit.
For insights into what our colleagues say about working at Sika, please click here.
We look forward to your application. For more information about this exciting challenge please get in contact with Ivan Pendes- Talent Acquisition Partner / firstname.lastname@example.org
IT, IT/ SAP