Expense Robot is a Swiss FinTech startup that leverages Artificial Intelligence to fully automate all expense- and company credit card processes to save time and money, prevent fraud, increase employee satisfaction and to allow for valuable data insights.
We are looking for a Customer Engineer to help our Engineering team configure Expense Robot and integrations and help the Customer Happiness team with ad hoc support cases. The Customer Engineer role is a crucial position as it ensures that the systems are configured correctly, the integrations are developed and tested, and all systems are running smoothly even during version updates and other changes
- You will be working closely with the Engineering and Customer Happiness team to provide a smooth customer onboarding experience. This includes sporadic participation in prospect/client meetings as an Engineering expert. As part of the onboarding, you’ll be in charge of independently configure/implement and test REST, SOAP and FTP integrations from and to Expense Robot (from/to other systems like ERP applications), as well as configure the Expense Robot tool
- You will become an expert of the Expense Robot platform and all corresponding integrations and solve ad hoc customer issues
- You will monitor the performance and error logs and proactively solve upcoming issues/errors before customers even notice them
- Ideally, you’ve already worked 1+ year(s) as an Engineer/Customer Engineer/Onboarding Engineer in the Consulting-, Startup- or Financial industry
- Experience in one or more on-premise or cloud-based ERP systems such as SAP (e.g. R3, S4, ByDesign, BusinessOne), MS Dynamics, Oracle, SAGE or Abacus is a must
- A strong interest and knowledge in finance/accounting is a must
- Additionally, you should enjoy customer interaction
- Speaking a good German (preferably Swiss German) and English is required
Working at a startup means that you will be challenged constantly; You are able to multitask and know how to prioritize your tasks to achieve the best possible outcome together with your colleagues in Engineering, Customer Happiness and other teams.
- FinTech startup atmosphere with a young team and an amazing company culture
- A highly engaging and fast-pacing work environment where you make an impact on the product we build
- Incredibly nice colleagues, free coffee and snacks
- Flexible working hours
- Competitive salary
Expense Robot is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Please submit your complete application to Lars including:
- A short explanation of the ERP systems and integrations you’ve worked with so far and what exactly you have done
- A short explanation why you would like to join Expense Robot
- Additional links/information to any projects you are proud to share