Join a team that is changing millions of lives.
Transforming smiles. Transforming lives. Transforming an industry.
At Align Technology, we believe a great smile can transform a person’s life, so we create technology that gives people the confidence to take on whatever’s next. We revolutionized the orthodontic industry with the introduction of the Invisalign system, and we have never lost sight of that spirit of innovation. Our teams are constantly pushing the boundaries of what’s possible.
Ready to join us?
About this opportunity
In Align’s vision, data, insights and analytics lay at the heart of both the professional and consumer businesses. Align seeks to transform the way it uses data and intelligence in its business, both in defining strategy as well as in operational execution. To that end, Align is seeking a Junior Analyst to report on our professional and consumer marketing efforts - from campaign to conversion.
The Junior Analyst will be part of the EMEA Data, Analytics and Insights organization.
In this role, you will…
- Expands existing Power BI reports, according to requirements briefed by the Product Owner.
- Designs new Power BI reports, according to requirements briefed by the Product Owner, including creation of KPIs, calculated columns, measures, shaping and combining data (including new sources).
- Manages access rights to Power BI reporting portfolio.
- Implements visual changes and refactoring of existing Power BI reports, according to requirements briefed by the Product Owner.
- Does regular QA testing on Power BI reports portfolio, to ensure accuracy of data and availability of services.
- Collects and distributes usage statistics of Power BI reporting portfolio.
- Communicates with key stakeholders in Marketing to ensure users of reports are satisfied customers.
- Helps maintain a catalog of reports and advises when new requirements can be met by existing assets.
In this role, you’ll need …
- Strong with numbers and visuals – you understand that data is only valuable when presented in an engaging way to the business.
- Strong communication skills - necessitating very precise, regular communication, both written and verbal
- Accurate, with attention to detail – you like details and will not rest until a high standard of excellence has been met.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Economics, Marketing, Finance or Engineering
- Minimum of 2+ years of working experience in Data & Reporting, preferably in a marketing environment
- End-to-end experience with current-gen BI tools: Power BI, Tableau, Qlik
- Very useful: Understanding of SQL, DAX and visual modelling of data.
- Very useful: Experience with Salesforce
Sound like a good fit?
Great! Click the Apply link below to let us know you are interested. Not the right fit? Don’t worry, there are lots more opportunities. Please consider sharing this opportunity with others in your network.
Invisalign clear aligners, iTero Intraoral scanners, and OrthoCAD digital services that help dental professionals achieve the clinical results they expect and deliver effective, cutting-edge dental options to their patients.