Are you looking for a patient-focused, innovation-driven company that will inspire you and empower you to shine? Join us as a Lead Global Data Science Oncology & External Supply (Onc ES) in our Office in Zurich, Switzerland.
Here, you will be a vital contributor to our inspiring, bold mission.
As our Lead Global Data Science Oncology & External Supply (Onc ES), your typical day will include:
- Drive, design, execute and implementation of the overall GMS Data Science strategy for the GMS Onc ES OPU
- Develop and own detailed GMS Onc ES OPU scale-up and delivery execution road-map for data science and manages respective functional and cross-functional interdependencies
- Manage, gather and execute GMS Onc ES OPU data science needs and execution of initiatives in collaboration with respective stakeholders and advises on the respective short and medium focus
- Ensure and establish Data Science capabilities GMS Onc ES OPU by establishing expert Data Science capability on all levels of data analytics
- Provide the Data Science link across local, functional and global GMS OPU Data Science, IT, Engineering and GMS Onc ES OPU.
- Role requires partnership interface with GMS Onc ES OPU providing the Data Science link across local, functional and global GMS Data Science, IT, Engineering and GMS Onc ES OPU.
- Clear partnership with GMS Onc ES OPU Global Quality is required to ensure alignment for data science processes
- GMS Onc ES OPU Data Science strategy implementation
- GMS Onc ES OPU detailed scale-up and delivery execution road-map for data science:
Reviews data science possibilities/initiatives/requests in collaboration with IT and GMSGQ business stakeholders. Advises on the respective prioritisation for short and medium focus.
- GMS Onc ES OPU data science capabilities:
Review and establishes internal and external data science capabilities within GMS Onc ES OPU. Ensures GMS Onc ES OPU data science capabilities are sufficient to defined data scientist profile. Conducts and participates in technical interviews for data science capabilities. Executes and drives the data science training for GMS Onc ES OPU in collaboration with GMSCI Data Science Training excellence.
- GMS Onc ES OPU data science initiatives portfolio
- GMS Onc ES OPU functional and cross-functional interdependencies for data science
- Ensures GMS Onc ES OPU representation in GMSGQ data science community.
EDUCATION, BEHAVIOURAL COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS:
- University degree of science/business: Advanced degree is required (Master/MBA and/or PhD), e.g. in Engineering, Mathematics, IT or Physics with focus on either Control Theory/Statistics/Mechatronics, Information/Operation, Management/Strategy, Technology and Innovation Management
- Experience in applying and executing Digital/Big Data Analytics/ Artificial Intelligence/Machine Learning, Machine Learning algorithms, Respective programming knowledge
- Fluent in English
Digital & Data Science Skills:
- Strong expertise and experience in Digital/Big Data Analytics/ Artificial Intelligence/Machine
- Experience in Machine Learning algorithms (CNN, SVM, LSTM, etc.),
- Respective programming knowledge of either MATLAB/Python/R required, further skills such as C++, SQL etc. are advantageous
- Experience in quality mapping of parameters is a plus
- Prior experience of Biostatistics, stochastic modelling and decision trees is a strong asset
- Strong knowledge of Statistical Process Control Expertise in Bayesian statistics:
- Experience in Density estimation
- Solid knowledge in Bayesian Hypothesis Testing,
- Solid knowledge in ANOVA and forecasting techniques (ARIMA, RMA, NARX)
- Expertise in Signal Processing, Control Systems, Mechatronics
- Hands-on, able to implement and execute data science initiatives, analysis, machine learning
- High level project management skills
Willingness to travel to various internal/external Takeda meetings and events: International travel will be required (estimated 1 travel per 4-6 weeks for 1 week each)
WHAT TAKEDA CAN OFFER YOU
At Takeda, we are transforming the pharmaceutical industry through our R&D driven market leadership and being a values-led company. To do this, we empower our people to realise their potential through life-changing work. Certified as a Global Top Employer, we offer stimulating careers, encourage innovation, and strive for excellence in everything we do. We foster an inclusive, collaborative workplace, in which our global teams are united by an unwavering commitment to deliver Better Health and a Brighter Future to people around the world.
Empowering Our People to Shine
Discover more at takedajobs.com
Job ID R0017412