In a frame of a global Business Process and ERP Program to globally harmonize business processes and systems, we are looking for a Procurement Professional with relevant experience in the Life Science industry to support the process and solution design as well as Project Business Lead and Management for a 5 Months contracts.
Description of the mission
Primary duties and responsibilities include:
- Works closely with the Procurement Business Contracting Lead and Global Business Process Manager to support and coordinate project deliverables
- Coordinate business related activities within the project workstream with Process Management, Extended Project Team Members and IT
- Bring subject matter expertise and best practice for contracting lifecycle management, SRM and sourcing knowledge preferred
- Ensures best practice is included in solution design as well as that needed prerequisites are part of implementation of the solutions and processes
- Support preparation of workshop material and sprint sessions for design workshops, including documenting outcomes and next steps
- Support data gathering, stakeholder engagement and change management activities
- Some overarching PMO activities to ensure activities and status is tracked and managed
Education & experience required
- 8y+ of relevant procurement consulting experience, delivering procurement solutions in transformational projects in a similar environment (****)
- 8y+ of communication and project management experience in classic as well as Agile ways of working (****)
- Proven ability to analyze, design, describe and test IT solutions from an E2E business process understanding (****)
- Experience in Change management and process improvement with direct experience in delivering complex business process / organizational change (****)
- Demonstrated Knowledge of Demand to Contract and Contracting procurement processes and standards (****)
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills to resolve a variety of routine and complex issues and to describe the business requirements accordingly
- Knowledge of process-based/cross-process IT systems (SAP ECC/S4 as well Ariba/ Coupa/Smart by GEP or non SAP Purchase-to-Pay solutions) for the relevant functional area.
- Strong business process knowledge and experience in the respective functional area.
- Proven capability in negotiation, conflict resolution and stakeholder management.
- Demonstrated business improvement experience based on very good knowledge about Procurement business processes and the interdependencies to other business areas, interfaces as well as the master data framework
- A strong record of accomplishment in ensuring the delivery of business benefits from projects.
- Flexibility to work outside of normal working hours to support global projects.
- Experience working with cloud based platforms will be an added advantage
- Strong communication skills, Business level fluency in English both written and verbal.
- Knowledge of contracting is necessary
- University degree with Business, IT or Life Sciences degree preferable.
- Consultant Bertrand GABRY
- Published on 1 juillet 2020
- Reference INT-001324