Syngenta is a leading science-based agtech company; dedicated to bringing plant potential to life. Each of our 28,000 employees in more than 90 countries work together to solve one of humanity’s most pressing challenges: growing more food with fewer re-sources. A diverse workforce and an inclusive workplace environment are enablers of our ambition to be the most collaborative and trusted team in agriculture. Our employees reflect the diversity of our customers, the markets where we operate and the communities which we serve. No matter what your position, you will have a vital role in safely feeding the world and taking care of our planet. Join us and help shape the future of agriculture.
For our site in Basel we are currently seeking an intern for our anti-cybercrime team for 6 months:
Corporate Security Intern for 6 months
In this exciting role you will learn how the Syngenta Corporate Security team delivers its mission aiming at protecting Syngenta people and assets against crime.
- As a Corporate Security Intern, you are responsible for the co-ordination of regional and global communication activities on anti-counterfeiting.
- You will be able to create an online brand protection “knowledge hub” intranet page.
- Furthermore, you provide logistical support to the worldwide sampling and evidence gathering process.
- You will perform the data quality review in the global case management database.
- This role will help you learn the process of security intelligence gathering.
- Additionally, you will provide project management support on anti-criminal deterrence, detection and response programs (e.g., security risk assessments, online illicit offers or anti-counterfeiting).
- You will track/monitor the progress of security master plan deliverables.
QualificationsWhat are we looking for:
- You have a background in business administration, law, criminal science or similar and are interested to deepen your knowledge in online crime and brand protection.
- We are looking for you if you are eager to improve your project management skills and if you want to learn more about process improvement.
- You are familiar with the MS office tools. Ideally you have experiences working with databases and in creating editorial content.
- You appreciate self-reliant ways of working and the ability to take initiative.
- Your excellent problem-solving skills, your quality focus and your fluency in English completes your profile.
What we offer:
- Flextime working arrangements with flat hierarchies, an open culture and diverse workforce
- The opportunity to work with and learn from highly qualified and experienced employees
- According to your strengths and interests you can benefit from numerous development opportunities
- You will profit from a competitive pension fund plan
- We offer a position which contributes to valuable and impactful work in a stimulating and international environment #bringingplantpotentialtolife
Interested? We look forward to receiving your online application including all relevant documents (cover letter, CV, certificates) – reference number 18020411.
Please be aware that the job title may differ from the position title.
Syngenta is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or any other em-ployment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, marital or veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected status.
Lieu principal: CHE-Basel-BâleEmploi: Human Resources - General Management & Other