Our client based in Lausanne is looking to reinforce its IT team, and is looking for an
IT Infrastructure Engineer Linux/CentOs
Description of the mission
- To design, develop, monitor and operate the infrastructure.
- Work together with a team of expert and lead and/or participate in IT infrastructure projects
- Maintaining all components and assets are maintained to meet the provision of services.
- Implementing, developing, configuring, monitoring, maintaining, supporting, and optimizing all new and existing system and network hardware, software, and communication links.
- Ensuring effectiveness of security solutions, including firewalls, anti-virus solutions
- Being responsible for the management, execution, performance and quality of the IT projects you carry
- Liaise and coordinate external stakeholders including vendors, manufacturers and editors
- Ensuring the L2/L3 support
- Bachelor degree or equivalent diploma such as Engineering school, HES
- 5 years of experience on a similar role and environment
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to adapt communication terminology to people
- Quick learning abilities
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and budgetary limitations
- Be able to liaise with all staff levels
- Proactive and solutions driven
Your skill set:
- Linux/Unix administration (RedHat / Centos)
- Good command in Virtualization with VMware
- Good command on SAN/NAS (Dell/EMC) and also backup solutions (NetBackup)
- Good command of scripting languages: PowerShell – Python – Shell
- Good command on Wireless management (Cisco or Aruba)
- Good command on Firewall, router and switches management (Palo Alto, Fortinet, Cisco)
- Good knowledge on Load Balancing with Citrix
- CCNA certification is a plus
- Cisco Call Manager
- LAN/VLAN/WAN - TCP/IP
- Knowledge of ITIL practices
- It is required to be fluent in English and in French.
Interested by this challenge ?
Feel free to apply