For our client, a well-known pharmaceutical company in Basel, we are looking for an Global Product Delivery Lead (m/f).
The Global Product Delivery Lead is responsible for developing, implementing, & executing products across the global network & throughout the enterprise. You will be responsible for oversight & execution of critical products, including market landscape analyses, data sandboxes, agile sprints, problem identification workshops & integrated stakeholder journey mapping. Part of the role is to be constantly curious & deeply obsessed about customer needs, being responsible for delivering & managing the lifecycle of existing products by capturing feedback from internal & external customers to improve, evolve & expand existing
Also responsible for research & development of new products, & executing growth strategies for innovative enterprise-wide digital platforms.
These products are key value drivers, contributing substantially to the value proposition & are a differentiating factor among other programs in the digital health ecosystem in being able to create impact at scale. Also responsible for engaging w/sr leadership w/global, regional and country teams, & w/sr executives from key delivery partners.
Start date: asap
Duration: 6 months
Work location: San Francisco, USA Remotely
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Developing, implementing, and executing the products (services and plat-forms) across the network and across the enterprise
- Oversee and execute critical products, including (but not limited to) market landscape analyses, data sandboxes, agile sprints, problem identification workshops and integrated stakeholder journey mapping
- Supporting the development and execution of the product implementation plan, in addition to managing the product lifecycle and the design of new potential products
- Drive engagement and growth strategies for cornerstone digital products
- Engaging with senior leadership across global, regional and country teams, and with senior executives from key delivery partners
- Actively engage with third-party companies (partners) across the digital health ecosystem globally, to scout potential opportunities and manage relationships with partners to sup-port scaling these critical solutions with impact across our network
- Engaging with global, regional and country teams to ensure uptake of Products to ensure high quality in execution and delivery excellence
- Working with stakeholders across the organization to identify, resolve and escalate re-source requirements by tapping into the rich talent pool of experts
- Graduate degree (MBA) or equivalent in life sciences with bachelor’s degree, or equivalent experience in life sciences or healthcare
- 10 years of pharma/healthcare exp or equivalent exp across multiple domains
- Experienceleading development &/or implementation of digital products preferred
- Experience executing products (services/platforms) at scale across a complex, matrix org
- Access to & familiarity w/ext digital innovation ecosystem
- Experience in all stages of product lifecycles (concept/early discovery stage to scale-up/growth late stage), preferably in both digital & drug dev
- Proven ability to manage & coach people
- Strong reputation & exp managing stakeholders w/various levels of digital maturity
- Integrated thinker across dev functions w/ability to scope & challenge their plans & needs
- Strong matrix management skills for bridging stakeholders (business, scientific, technical)
- Proven people leadership capabilities – leading cross-functional teams, looking beyond own functional area (preferred)
- Experience in corp &/or marketing/product marketing comms (preferred)
Nice to Haves
- Consulting and/or agency experience a strong plus
Talent Acquisition Consultant
+41 61 500 01 74
We look forward to receiving your online application with your CV!