For our client, a well-known pharmaceutical company in Basel, we are looking for an R Developer (m/f).
We are an interdisciplinary team in Biometrics that designs, implements, and maintains R based data analysis tools used to analyze clinical trials data.
We are looking for an experienced, self-driven R developer to help us implement R based data analysis tools. You will join an agile international team of scientists and software engineers that work on a new R based tool chain to transform how we process and analyze data in clinical trials.
You should be passionate about science & software. Applicants should have a flexible and learning mindset, be able to work in a fluid and dynamic environment, and have a strong desire to pursue creative solutions to challenging problems. We have exciting projects that require careful design, have a large user community, and are impactful to the pipeline.
For this role, candidates working full remote or onsite would be accepted.
- Start date: 27.07.2020
- Latest start date: 17.08.2020
- End date: 31.12.2020
- Extension: possible, prior approval needed
- Workload: 100%
- Work location: Kaiseraugst / Remote
- Remote: possible
- Travel: max. 10 %
- Team: 20 (6 in similar positions)
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Develop and help designing our R based frameworks to compute advanced graphs, tables and listings
- Extend and R Shiny based modular framework for interactive and reproducible exploration of clinical trials data
- Work closely with the subject matter experts to meet stakeholder needs
- Help define our development & automation workflow
- Good knowledge of R eco system, advanced knowledge of Shiny, strong debugging skills
- 8y+ experience in professional software development in a Pharmaceutical or in a regulated environment
- BS/BA or MS in Statistics, Computer Science, Mathematics
- Background in statistical analysis of data such as survival analysis, generalized linear models, ANCOVA.
- Experience presenting your work, both verbally and in writing, to diverse audiences including customers, technical colleagues, and management.
- Experience working on open source projects
- Experience in Agile teams
- Strong English communication skills, both written and verbal
Nice to Haves
- Experience with Clinical Trials
- Experience with ITIL
- Former Pharma experience
- Experience with Software validation / CSV in a GxP environment
Talent Acquisition Consultant
+41 61 500 01 74
We look forward to receiving your online application with your CV!