As our Backend/ Full Stack Developer you will be taking over a central role in shaping our technical development and mature our software products and tech architecture.
This is a hands-on position with impact from day one: you will develop high-quality software applications and grow our agile engineering processes reaching from architecture over implementation to maintenance.
Do you feel ready to take our tech team and development processes to the next level and accelerate our business growth?
Your tasks contain among other things:
- You participate in all phases of the product life cycle working closely with product managers and designers to form new solutions and deliver high-quality and cost-effective results
- You launch and iterate software applications together with our IT team or solve known problems by demonstrating modern engineering practices and focusing on well-tested and clean code
- You perform development integration and system testing to ensure delivery of defect free code
- You ensure the development efforts are within the estimated time and delivered as scheduled
- You have know-how about software architecture and design, about infrastructure and software engineering workflows and processes (experience with SQL on MariaDB, MySQL, PostgreSQL or other relational databases are a plus)
- You have a very good understanding of APIs (REST, SOAP)
- A plus would be: Vuetify, Webpack, Eslint, Docker, Sequelize, Azure
- You already gathered first working experience as part of agile software development teams
- Effective oral and written communication skills in either English or German. Any other languages are a plus
- Your personal fit is important to us: strong team spirit, passionate and dynamic about the things you do, assume responsibility and ownership
- Dynamic team waiting for you to join and rock together
- Choose your office: join our stylish offices either in Zurich or Bern or take advantage of our flexible home office possibility
- 25 days holiday plus 9 days public holidays on top
- Become part of a fast growing company and play a decisive role in shaping this development process
- Short decision-making paths and flat hierarchies leave space for your personal development
- Our served industries are our team’s passion: enjoy regular team events at awesome ski resorts, adventurous outdoor places or after-work get-togethers