- A permanent contract with the leader in innovation and high-tech engineering consulting
- A multi-stage model with career opportunities through specialization prospects with over 250'000 consultants around the world and a Group revenue (Altran/CapGemini) of EUR. 17 Bn, the Altran Group is the undisputed global leader in Engineering and R&D services (ER&D)
- In Switzerland, Altran employs more than 400 consultants and aims towards large growth with offices located in Zürich, Basel, Lausanne and Geneva.
- A strong commissioning and qualification process engineer, with a high level of familiarization working on automated plants.
- Member of the Operations Management System Group within the Automation Technologies Group
- Generation of commissioning and qualification test packages or support others in generating respective documents
- Carries out the commissioning and qualification of the OMS functionality within a plant environment, including interacting with plant equipment
- Acts as a witness in Emerson Software Factory Acceptance Tests
- Regularly reports the status of assigned work
- Brings operational experience during the commissioning and qualification phase
- Supports OMS automation engineers with operational knowhow
- Basel based, might require travelling and participating in testing in Plant1 project onsite in Austria.
- Hands on process engineering and / or operational experience
- Good level of written and spoken English. Good level of German also an advantage
- Good GDP (Good Documentation Practice) skills for completing qualification documentation
- Prior knowledge of working on plants operated with an OMS / MES is preferable.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in commissioning new pharmaceutical based manufacturing facilities
- Prior working experience with Single Use Equipment is advantageous but not mandatory
- Educated to BEng level or equivalent experience.
If your profile matches the requirements of the position, we will contact you within the next fifteen (15) days of submitting your application. Otherwise, please kindly consider that your application is unsuccessful.
Please note, that we only accept applicants with Swiss or EU/EFTA citizenship or applicants with an existing and valid residence and work permit for Switzerland.
Altran is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Individuals with Disabilities.