Taskbase, an ETH spin-off company, develops innovative learning solutions. We provide an AI-driven solution that transforms standard e-learning applications into personalized feedback tools and opens thereby new ways of learning.
Are you a passionate software engineer interested in pushing the limits of educational technology in Europe? We’d love to meet you!
Become part of a young and ambitious team based in Zürich.
- Work on our product
- Full-stack engineering tasks (Angular, Kotlin, SQL, Python)
- Contribute to the product design process
- Master in Computer Science (ETH, Uni, FH) (completed or just before graduation) or comparable education
- First working experiences are a plus
- Experience with Kotlin/Java and MySQL
- Experience with Docker is a plus
- Good knowledge of German and English, written and spoken
Your strengths and attitude
- Passionate about software development
- Sense of responsibility for the achievement of objectives within the team
- Basic interest in education and learning
- Teamplayer and open minded
- Shape the growth story of an EdTech-Company in a fast-paced market with social impact
- Work in a stimulating environment where you are exposed to new cutting-edge technologies
- Competitive salary
- Possibility to grow personally and professionally with a high degree of freedom
Send your application (in German or English) until June 30, 2020.
Contact us if you have any questions!