The P&S EMEA Commercial Excellence Analyst will play an integral role in supporting initiatives to drive sales force effectiveness by providing timely and accurate in-depth analytics to enable better business decisions related to and in support of the field sales teams.
This role also requires communication and coordination with the inside sales teams and other commercial excellence resources. The ideal candidate is commercially minded, data-driven and a true problem solver. The Commercial Excellence Analyst will be instrumental in support the Leader in measuring and driving improvements against a solid set of KPIs across our EMEA regions and channels.
- Will work closely with business partners and key stakeholders to develop and maintain monthly reports and dashboards within the Tableau & SFDC platforms.
- Coordinates and leads analytic efforts in support of sales related activities including but not limited to call planning, incentive compensation, Business Intelligence (BI) reporting, field sales communications and training materials.
- Analyses sales trends, performance, develop and produce performance metrics, dashboards and operational measure to identify areas of improvements and drive resolution.
- Reviews and updates field sales training materials for work streams such as call planning, Incentive Compensation and field sales reporting; delivers live training as needed.
- Gathers business requirements and recommends/drives process improvements and changes to processes, go-to-market execution, coverage models, and deployment; with outcomes tied to revenue gains.
- Does KPI reporting for senior management/monthly reviews including sales forecasting, sales target attainments, pipeline size, speed of closures and win rates.
YOU MUST HAVE:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business or engineering
- Minimum 3 years working as a data analyst or scientist
- Proficiency in excel, tableau and other analytical tools
- Minimum 3 years working with - interpreting data and creating impactful insights - SFDC or similar CRM systems
- Experience in sales operations or sales support functions
- Master of Business Administration (MBA) not required but highly desirable
- International experience
- Demonstrated results in large, complex, matrixed organizations
- Proven analytical and interpretations skills
- Ability to create and maintain reports, charts and dashboards within Tableau.
- Working in a dynamic, fast-paced environment under time-sensitive deadlines.
- Demonstrating excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Attention to detail, reviews work, has little errors and strong critical thinking/problem solving skills
- Maintains high standards with regards to responsibility and accountability, and demonstrates the ability to overcome obstacles.
- Results-oriented - possesses the ability to act and implement effective solutions in a timely manner
- Highly organized with the ability to manage multiple workstreams simultaneously
- Proven self-starter who proactively seeks opportunities to assess challenges and communicates findings; high level of intellectual curiosity.
- Decisive and logical at thoroughly evaluating issues.
- Good planning, execution and project-management skills
About Us: Resideo is a leading global provider of critical comfort and security solutions primarily in residential environments and distributor of low-voltage electronic and security products. Building on a 130-year heritage, Resideo has a presence in more than 150 million homes, with 15 million systems installed in homes each year. We continue to serve more than 110,000 professionals through leading distributors, including our ADI Global Distribution business, which exports to more than 100 countries from more than 200 stocking locations around the world. Resideo is a $4.8 billion company with approximately 13,000 global employees. For more information about Resideo, please visit www.resideo.com .