The P&S EMEA Strategic Marketing Analyst will report to the Strategic Marketing Leader and will be responsible for providing strategic insights to the leadership team and various business functions. You will do this by performing extensive research, by creating impactful dashboards with key business leading/lagging indicators and by proving direction to the leadership team based on the insights gathered. You are a data-driven executive with experience in end-to-end marketing responsibility. This is a core role at the heart of all operations, from product development to marketing to sales. You will be driving execution together with marketing & commercial teams, reporting progress in a cross functional organization, and acting as the voice of the customer in business planning and execution.
- Execute analysis that clearly defines industries and markets of interest
- Identify industry and market trends/risks/opportunities that impact the business regionally
- Determine business implications and support development of strategic alternatives
- Assess and monitor competitor dynamics and strategies
- Develop process and systems to gather and communicate appropriate competitive intelligence to drive strategy development and educate the field on marketplace dynamics
- Support overall marketing programs (NPI projects, VoC, Customer Profitability Analysis, Pricing)
- Develop strategic plans across multiple global lines of businesses that enable the understanding of growth opportunities in EMEA; as well as the businesses risks involved
- Portfolio analysis together with the product teams and assessment to identify revenue and growth plans by market, channel and product segment
- Identification and evaluation of organic growth strategies by product line
- Identification and evaluation of inorganic growth strategies including acquisitions, alliance, licensing, and partnership opportunities linked to the strategic plan.
- Fact-based analysis of market trends; competitive data; technology advancements; and customer needs assessment and new product developments.
- Creation of a prioritized strategic technology development plan for the business.
YOU MUST HAVE:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business or engineering
- Minimum 3 years working as a data analyst or scientist
- Master of Business Administration (MBA) not required but highly desirable
- International experience
- Demonstrated results in large, complex, matrixed organizations
- Proven analytical and interpretations skills
- Ability to create and maintain reports, charts and dashboards within Tableau.
- Working in a dynamic, fast-paced environment under time-sensitive deadlines.
- Demonstrating excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Maintains high standards with regards to responsibility and accountability, and demonstrates the ability to overcome obstacles.
- Results-oriented - possesses the ability to act and implement effective solutions in a timely manner
- Highly organized with the ability to manage multiple workstreams simultaneously
- Proven self-starter who proactively seeks opportunities to assess challenges and communicates findings; high level of intellectual curiosity.
- Decisive and logical at thoroughly evaluating issues.
- Good planning, execution and project-management skills
About Us: Resideo is a leading global provider of critical comfort and security solutions primarily in residential environments and distributor of low-voltage electronic and security products. Building on a 130-year heritage, Resideo has a presence in more than 150 million homes, with 15 million systems installed in homes each year. We continue to serve more than 110,000 professionals through leading distributors, including our ADI Global Distribution business, which exports to more than 100 countries from more than 200 stocking locations around the world. Resideo is a $4.8 billion company with approximately 13,000 global employees. For more information about Resideo, please visit www.resideo.com .